Check out this shotgun.

HottKarl

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
i like massive aftermarkets
:lol:
and yes the AR alternatives are a hella waste of money. also i think law enforcment should use the same round in training as they do in the field. thats like using a kite to practice flying a plane.

It's mainly for SWAT, which excludes 99% of cops. I wouldn't worry about it.

• Members

For shotguns, I prefer manual manipulation. It is what I trained with and have used for 3/4s my life.

As for the Knoxx recoil stocks, really on a shotgun? Really? It is a shotgun, not a 378 Weatherby. C'mon you babies!

Derek

• Members

For shotguns, I prefer manual manipulation. It is what I trained with and have used for 3/4s my life.

As for the Knoxx recoil stocks, really on a shotgun? Really? It is a shotgun, not a 378 Weatherby. C'mon you babies!

Derek

You've obviously only shot birdshot thru a heavy field gun.

Try 1 1/8 slugs thru a 6lb shotgun and get back to me.

• Members

And whoever (CaulkRocket) said the Sig556 in .22 is more accurate than the Ruger 10/22 is not that knowledgeable about firearms...especially those two guns.

:thu:

It wouldn't be the first time he/she has demonstrated a clear lack of knowledge about a subject. :lol:

• Members

My Sig 522 is really accurate with a cheap red dot and fun to shoot. All of the 10/22's I have shot have been super accurate and fun to shoot. I really don't see how someone could go wrong with either of these firearms if they want one. I got a good deal when I bought the 522 so it was a bit of an impulse purchase but don't regret it at all. I still need to try the bull barrel I got with it to see if that makes it even more precise.

Ruger and Sig are two of my faves.

• Members

Perhaps the meaning of "tack hammer" is lost on you.
:idea:

Perhaps.

It sounded to me like you heard the big boys at the range talking about a "tack driver" (meaning very accurate over long range...as in you could use it to drive tacks) and got confused when you came here to spew {censored} about your little .22

What exactly IS a "tack hammer" then?

• Members

Perhaps.

It sounded to me like you heard the big boys at the range talking about a "tack driver" (meaning very accurate over long range...as in you could use it to drive tacks) and got confused when you came here to spew {censored} about your little .22

What exactly IS a "tack hammer" then?

Creative license.

A quality tool, but sometimes you might {censored} up your finger from all the plinking fun.

Archived