Check out this shotgun.

HottKarl

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i want to get this and the mossberg 500 with the pistol grip

No offense man, but pistol grip shotguns are absolutely retarded. It's hard enough to keep tight control over a shotgun with a stock.

As for the shotgun in the OP's video...that's pretty badass.

• Members

No offense man, but pistol grip shotguns are absolutely retarded. It's hard enough to keep tight control over a shotgun with a stock.

As for the shotgun in the OP's video...that's pretty badass.

What are you talking about? A pistol grip makes a shotgun way easier to handle. I have an AR style telescoping stock with pistol grip on my 870 and its awesome.

• Members

I wouldnt get too excited yet. Since Kel Tec says they'll be available next year that means somewhere in 2013 we'll see the 1st examples. Just look at the PMR-30 fiasco.

Its a cool gun, but i wouldnt put money down on one for at least another year.

• Members

What are you talking about? A pistol grip makes a shotgun way easier to handle. I have an AR style telescoping stock with pistol grip on my 870 and its awesome.

I'm talking about a pistol grip shotgun WITHOUT a stock. Like this Mossberg:

Mossberg_500_Pistolgrip_B.jpg

Pistol grip shotguns (without stock) are for wannabe gangsters. The only way to fire it and keep the recoil in check (and not risk {censored}ing up your wrist) is to bring it up to the same position you would use if it had a stock and lock your wrist. Still you don't have the same control as if you had a stock to keep the end of the barrel pointed squarely on your target. Then of course you have the people who fire it from the hip which is just idiotic.

I'm pretty sure this doesn't apply to you since yours has the stock though.

• Members

Pistol grip shotguns (without stock) are for wannabe gangsters. The only way to fire it and keep the recoil in check (and not risk {censored}ing up your wrist) is to bring it up to the same position you would use if it had a stock and lock your wrist. Still you don't have the same control as if you had a stock to keep the end of the barrel pointed squarely on your target. Then of course you have the people who fire it from the hip which is just idiotic.

+1 although i would love to get my hands on a Serbu Shorty.

• Members

Ever used a Knoxx breacher's grip or a birdshead (angled) grip?

Straight pistol grips are fatally flawed.

• Members

ha - I just a few hundred rounds through mine yesterday!

Mine is the older Charter Arms

Man, I must be a loser... all I really want is this little Henry Survival AR-7; it floats
:cop:

Also, I'm pretty sure there are modular grips/barrels for it too.

h002b-survival-main.jpg

h002b-survival-open.jpg

h002b-survival-water.jpg

• Members

This is my shotty.. Remington 870 with Knoxx Ops AR style stock with recoil buffer.. It really works too. My 100lb girlfriend shoots this thing with relative ease.

IMG_4606.jpg

I have the 870 synthetic. Great gun. That Knoxx stock on yours is great BTW.

• Members

Man, I must be a loser... all I really want is this little Henry Survival AR-7; it floats
:cop:

Also, I'm pretty sure there are modular grips/barrels for it too.

h002b-survival-main.jpg

h002b-survival-open.jpg

h002b-survival-water.jpg

Shot one tons of times...my good friend has one. It's extremely accurate, but it jams constantly with almost any brand of ammo. Very fun gun though and cheap to shoot.

Archived