Check out this shotgun.

HottKarl

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Plus the pistol grip, threaded barrel and the capacity. It might be easier to list its non illegal traits
:lol:

It has a pistol grip and a stock that comes from the manufacturer, and is the appropriate length. All pistol grip shotguns with the proper federal overall and barrel length are 50 state legal.

I think the capacity might be an issue. I think 10 rounds is max in NY. Other short shotguns have 5 or 6 rounds.

• Members

the best (rimfire) survival rifle imho is a modded 10/22

I'd love a Browning SA-22 myself, but the Henry is 1/5th the price and is more of a 'back-pocket' kind of tool than purpose built hunting rifle like the browning; and I don't hunt, so...

You pay for what you get though. But if I got caught out camping, and I brought a .22LR, you can pack ammo for weeks against the size of 3 shotgun shells.

Aren't killing anything much bigger than a small mammal too easy though.

• Members

I would totally buy that shot-gun if it were a single tube style. Two tubes just makes the anti-gun folks have a tantrum and does kinda' seem hick-ish. I love shooting "shotties" for clay targets so what the hell do I need 15 rounds for? I also hate anything without a pistol grip so that gun is right up my alley. Plus, I live in Canada - you can't own anything fancy here (we have a retarded amount of guns per capita but it's almost all simple hunting rifles).

Side Note: That survivalist rifle is totally bad ass. Too bad about the frequent jamming remark.

• Members
10/22 was the greatest for a long time...

The new tack hammer king...

SIG522LR-1.gif

good aftermarket? cheap replacement parts? i dunno thats tacky as dicks to me. . . . something that looks like that should be shooting at least 5.56mm. that there is a posers gun, you hear me? :lol:

• Members

I would totally buy that shot-gun if it were a single tube style. Two tubes just makes the anti-gun folks have a tantrum and does kinda' seem hick-ish. I love shooting "shotties" for clay targets so what the hell do I need 15 rounds for? I also hate anything without a pistol grip so that gun is right up my alley. Plus, I live in Canada - you can't own anything fancy here (we have a retarded amount of guns per capita but it's almost all simple hunting rifles).

Side Note: That survivalist rifle is totally bad ass. Too bad about the frequent jamming remark.

Canada does not have a SBS (Short Barrel Shotgun) designation in law. You can buy a shotgun with a stock and a 14" barrel without going to feds, unlike here, where it requires a tax stamp from the ATF.

• Members
good aftermarket? cheap replacement parts? i dunno thats tacky as dicks to me. . . . something that looks like that should be shooting at least 5.56mm. that there is a posers gun, you hear me?
:lol:

I've seen a few different folding stocks people put on it.

It's SIG. You don't need a massive aftermarket. Their customer service is amazing.

It's supposed to be a "poser" gun. It's for tactical training. A lot of law enforcement agencies are using tactical .22's because ammo is so exensive. The AR alternatives are a waste of money ($800-1,000 for a .22 are you kidding me?)...

• Members
I've seen a few different folding stocks people put on it.

It's SIG. You don't need a massive aftermarket. Their customer service is amazing.

It's supposed to be a "poser" gun. It's for tactical training. A lot of law enforcement agencies are using tactical .22's because ammo is so exensive. The AR alternatives are a waste of money ($800-1,000 for a .22 are you kidding me?)...

i like massive aftermarkets :lol: and yes the AR alternatives are a hella waste of money. also i think law enforcment should use the same round in training as they do in the field. thats like using a kite to practice flying a plane.

Archived