Alpha male or alFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUa male?

biggness

• Members

So, a bunch of human assholes show up & piss off said bear, which was apparently at home in its natural habitat, and then along comes Mr. Manly McBalls and *kills* said bear for having the audacity to be pissed off about a bunch of rude interlopers in its territory?

/devil'sadvocate

• Members

So, a bunch of human assholes show up & piss off said bear, which was apparently at home in its natural habitat, and then along comes Mr. Manly McBalls and *kills* said bear for having the audacity to be pissed off about a bunch of rude interlopers in its territory?

/devil'sadvocate

It wasnt like the bear was all like hey man I'm not really cool with people coming up in my land so you're going to need to get out of here. It tried to eat his face off! Mr Brass Balls Bear Killer fought back with his bare hands and won. The Bear shouldnt have {censored}ed with Dale. If he was mad at the human assholes he should have eaten them.

• Members

/devil'sadvocate

Yeah, shame on him for not trying to talk it out... :cop:

• Members

I guess you've never witnessed the 800lbs of aggression that a bear provides, Draelyc.

Bears do become needlessly killed simply because they've wandered into civilization a couple times. It really sucks, but it's just something else we can be blamed for.

The fact that that list is very long doesn't make this feat any less awesome.

• Members

/devil'sadvocate

He obviously should have done the right thing and let the bear kill him.

• Members

/devil'sadvocate

I agree. He should have offered the bear some chamomile tea, then sat down with the bear and a map and calmly reason what acreage belongs to the bear and what acreage would be assigned for backpacking. Then have a contract written up, signed, notarized and posted on a {censored}ing tree so there would be no more conflicts.

• Members
I agree. He should have offered the bear some chamomile tea, then sat down with the bear and a map and calmly reason what acreage belongs to the bear and what acreage would be assigned for backpacking. Then have a contract written up, signed, notarized and posted on a {censored}ing tree so there would be no more conflicts.

:lol:

Archived