.homewrecker.

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

For a great whisky, you ought to try this:

fortycreek_index_image.jpg

I used to drink Crown Royal, but Forty Creek makes Crown taste like stagnant toilet water in comparison.

Generally however, I prefer Scotch, or Irish Whiskey straight up, but I'm not a snob. It doesn't have to be a single malt to be good.

• Members

For a great whisky, you ought to try this:

fortycreek_index_image.jpg

I used to drink Crown Royal, but Forty Creek makes Crown taste like stagnant toilet water in comparison.

Generally however, I prefer Scotch, or Irish Whiskey straight up, but I'm not a snob. It doesn't have to be a single malt to be good.

Hmm seems interesting I'll have to pick it up and try it, as a general rule Canadian whiskey has a lot more rye it in than bourbon so I'd probably like that a lot.

• Members
Hmm seems interesting I'll have to pick it up and try it, as a general rule Canadian whiskey has a lot more rye it in than bourbon so I'd probably like that a lot.

Yeah man. It's really smooth.

Forty Creek also makes a kickass barbecue sauce. :love:

• Members

100?

Or 21yr?

Also let it be know I now work for a huge alcohol retail chain.

ORLY? :D

I'm down to just Buffalo Trace in the house. I'm trying to get in shape and lose weight so less tempting booze in the house is a good thing.

There will be a mighty celebration when I hit where I'm aiming for! I'll have to snag a couple of bottles of different things to try. Maybe a rye and a scotch of some sort.

• Members

ORLY?
:D

I'm down to just Buffalo Trace in the house. I'm trying to get in shape and lose weight so less tempting booze in the house is a good thing.

There will be a mighty celebration when I hit where I'm aiming for! I'll have to snag a couple of bottles of different things to try. Maybe a rye and a scotch of some sort.

Due to crazy laws I can't hook anyone up with anything...including myself :lol:

• Members

DAMMIT!
:lol:

Yeah, laws determining sales of alcohol and how its distributed are convoluted and bizarre.

lol. Looks interesting.

You have no idea, varies by state or county.

And it's pretty good I just have to remember to take it easy with it.

• Members
Sad to say it, but due to the lack of sufficient fundage, my last single malt purchase was of a McClellands Islay, a no namer for certain. I wont even post a picture of it.
:facepalm:

well, to be honest, it is actually a product of Bowmore, and its not bad per se, but its not Laphroaig either.

Archived