What Whiskey Are You Drinking?

.homewrecker.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Looks tasty -- I could use a bunch of that to put me in a coma right before the "Frankenstorm" hits. PLEASE, NO TREE HIT MY HOUSE,...

Oh, I'm sipping some Wild Turkey 101 tonight.

No kidding, I bought that and a bottle of Caol Ila 12yr to get me through this storm. Currently drinking the Angel's Envy

• Members

No kidding, I bought that and a bottle of Caol Ila 12yr to get me through this storm. Currently drinking the Angel's Envy

Love Caol Ila -- I've not had the 12,...had the 10 and the Distillery's Edition. Both amazing stuff.

Got a bottle of this I've not opened yet -- will have it on had down in my band room while the wife, dog and I ride the storm out. Did I just make an REO Speedwagon reference? :facepalm:

laphroaig-quarter-cask-2.jpg

• Members

Love Caol Ila -- I've not had the 12,...had the 10 and the Distillery's Edition. Both amazing stuff.

Got a bottle of this I've not opened yet -- will have it on had down in my band room while the wife, dog and I ride the storm out. Did I just make an REO Speedwagon reference?
:facepalm:

laphroaig-quarter-cask-2.jpg

Been wanting to try that, they're probably my #2 for Islays, really really want to try this:

lost-spirits-leviathan-I-Cask-3.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Im curious how a good Bourbon acts when finished this way.. I love a good port, but Id imagine it could impart too much sweetness if the bourbon leaned that way already?

Had a little Reeds extra Gingerbeer with vodka tonight.
;)

It's actually balanced really well, it just has the slightest port finish and dried fruit.

Now I'm on to this:

ardbeg-10-years-old-434631.jpg

Archived