Main Ax

fretless

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I could maybe narrow it down to 5... that would be the best I could do... I have to have my JEM 20th, the USA Jackson Kelly KE-2, Custom Shop Jeff Beck Strat, 79 Strat, and maybe the Jackson Dominion.. oh and one of my Teles... and a Gibson.. so 7...

• Members

Don't really have any actually. Out of curiosity why a pic?

You have to be pretty damn metal to pull off playing that guitar is all :lol:

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it at all, btw. If you can pull it off, more power to you :rawk: I've just seen some very meek-looking guys with extreme metal guitars on stage and always kinda :facepalm: when I see it.

• Members

Personally, I can't really imagine trying to wrestle that when strapped on. How well is it balanced? Just looks like it would be awkward.

It's shape is actually made to be extremely practical. Sitting down the scallops rest on the leg and the inner horns rest against the other leg to support it. Standing it's essentially the same thing. It's actually the most comfortable guitar I've ever played.

• Members

It's shape is actually made to be extremely practical. Sitting down the scallops rest on the leg and the inner horns rest against the other leg to support it. Standing it's essentially the same thing.
It's actually the most comfortable guitar I've ever played

did you start off playing Icemans and BC Richs?? Perspective is everything :lol:

• Members

did you start off playing Icemans and BC Richs?? Perspective is everything
:lol:

Lol. No..I played anything I could get my hands on. First guitar I ever had was an SG actually. I'm a big guy so I prefer bigger guitars, V's suit me better, and even though I'll be the first to admit the Draco is the posterchild for "try to hard" metal kids, the neck is extremely comfortable and the body shape works perfectly for me.

• Members

# 1 , post'em , one and only one , say you are stranded forever on some island or space station or some {censored} but you can have one of the herd with you , whos it gonna be ?

it's surprisingly versatile...

plus it's pointy..so i can stab fish with it -to survive being stranded on the island. :wave:

l.jpg

Diz

Archived