OT: Walking Dead tonight fools!!!

scooped-mids

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think it's going as it needed to be.

Personally, I think Shane should STFU and move on his own already. Whoever wants to go with him should go, and I'm sure Andrea will tag along.

You can bet if he finds out Lori is preggers he aint goin any place till after the kid is born.

• Members

Respectfully disagree, this season's far better than the last. But I like
Dexter
so...
:idk:

Just different opinion. I loved Dexter. It was my favorite show. Just everything about this season is irritating to me. The acting, editing, jumbled stories, etc. I'm just not liking it much. Season 3 was bad IMO too, so I'll get over it. Looking forward to the show wrapping up. Unfortunately, it seems like this may be the last season.

• Members

Just different opinion. I loved Dexter. It was my favorite show. Just everything about this season is irritating to me. The acting, editing, jumbled stories, etc. I'm just not liking it much. Season 3 was bad IMO too, so I'll get over it. Looking forward to the show wrapping up. Unfortunately, it seems like this may be the last season.

No, my wife's friend is an editor for Dexter. They would've announced it if it was the last season. Sure they can't share details, but he's saying that there's another season.

I thought last season was gonna be last, I really thought Debra was gonna find out. It is getting close, they can only go so far with serial killers and how he can conceal his secret to his sister.

• Members

No, my wife's friend is an editor for Dexter. They would've announced it if it was the last season. Sure they can't share details, but he's saying that there's another season.

I thought last season was gonna be last, I really thought Debra was gonna find out. It is getting close, they can only go so far with serial killers and how he can conceal his secret to his sister.

Cool. I know dude who plays Dexter is starting to get greedy and Showtime doesn't want to pay. That doesn't mean anything though. Good to hear there will be another season. I'm looking forward to that dynamic when Deb finds out. And she better find out... at some point.

• Members

That's what I'm hoping.

Looks like it's going to get interesting, though I'm not sure how many episodes are. I think there were only something like 6 last season. If this one's the same, it may only have another episode left! If so, I hope it really kicks ass!

I read(I think earlier in this thread) that there are supposed to be 13 episodes this season. I guess it makes sense now, get the boring {censored} out of the way first and have the last half of the season kick ass, hopefully.

• Members

Well there's that, but she can say it's Rick's. Granted Glen shuts the {censored} up, and just continues to bang Maggie...

Gonna be kinda hard if he/she comes out with with a big ass kinky fro-head.

What's more awkward than giving birth in a room full of strangers during the zombie apocalypse? Having it come out with a big ass kinky fro when the only person around with a big ass kinky fro is your old man's bff and partner. :o

• Members
Gonna be kinda hard if he/she comes out with with a big ass kinky fro-head.

What's more awkward than giving birth in a room full of strangers during the zombie apocalypse? Having it come out with a big ass kinky fro when the only person around with a big ass kinky fro is your old man's bff and partner.
:o

AWKWARD! :lol:

• Members

OMG. I could have skipped this episode and not noticed anything in the next. Her confession at the end is the only info that makes any difference in the last 2-3 episodes. Its sad. This show is going down, and the audience will not be back for season 3. Unless of course, next episode delivers, and a massive finally is waiting. To me, it just looks like the next episode should have happened 2 episodes ago. I hate this because i know this can be awesome, but it keeps not delivering. Like a bad tease.

Archived