W.A.S.P. FTFW!!!

Cold Gin

• Members

I have a feeling everybody will hate wasp and blackie now that he's a christian.

i hope i didn't ruin it for anybody.

Where did you hear that, on blabbermouth? He just likes to talk crap now and then, like Mustaine, he says he won't play {censored} Like a Beast anymore and then plays it anyway every show.

No worries, you didn't ruin anything for me (even if it was true). :thu:

• Members

Where did you hear that, on blabbermouth? He just likes to talk crap now and then, like Mustaine, he says he won't play {censored} Like a Beast anymore and then plays it anyway every show.

No worries, you didn't ruin anything for me (even if it was true).
:thu:

I saw it in a few interviews from 2009 to 2010, it doesn't bother me either, i like wasp.

some dudes freak out and get pissed if somebody has christian beliefs and just wanted to upset them today.

i was looking thru some of the setlist from the last couple years and he hasn't played f-like a beast or sleeping in the fire from what i can see.

maybe he did stop playing it and isn't lying about that stuff.... who really knows and i guess who really cares. its not gonna affect either one of us.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlists/wasp-63d69e37.html

• Members
Can some WASP fanboi educate me on why Blackie switched from playing Bass to playing Guitar? I missed that memo along the way...

:idk:

He claimed he played half of all the guitar parts on the albums, so when he got rid of Randy Piper he might as well play guitar live also. At least that is how I remember it based on a interview I read in Hit Parader around 1985 or so. :lol:

• Members

Can some WASP fanboi educate me on why Blackie switched from playing Bass to playing Guitar? I missed that memo along the way...

:idk:

I don't know the official story, but I'd be willing to guess that as the lead singer/frontman, it's a lot less noticeable when the second guitar drops out than when the bass drops out, freeing him up on stage a bit more. Just a guess, though.

• Members

Holy {censored}. I'm so glad this music died.

Honestly, leave it dead.

Listen to better music.

Dude your such a dumbass, I bet youve hardly heard any of WASPs music and if you had, you would know that theyre not the typical 80s metal band, ESPECIALLY not their recent stuff which is even better than their old stuff. So were not just going to leave it dead, because it will never be dead, WASP has one of the largest worldwide fan bases of any band existing today and are one of the few 80s bands still actually making music, and pretty {censored}ing good music if you ask me.

• Members

Dude your such a dumbass, I bet youve hardly heard any of WASPs music and if you had, you would know that theyre not the typical 80s metal band, ESPECIALLY not their recent stuff which is even better than their old stuff. So were not just going to leave it dead, because it will never be dead, WASP has one of the largest worldwide fan bases of any band existing today and are one of the few 80s bands still actually making music, and pretty {censored}ing good music if you ask me.

lol the nub can't stop wishing it was still the 80's and he had hair...

cute.

ps. i think you meant: "dude, you're such a dumbass"

Archived