** Official HCAF Skyrim Thread **

FastRedPonyCar

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Anyone have this on 360? How are the graphics? I can't imagine they'd be much better than Blivions?

I do & whined about it. But I loaded on the hd & that dorks up textures on occasion. Patch coming. It looks very good. Don't worry about it on 360.

• Members

Guys....THEY MADE CONJURATION GOOD.

It's always been (in theory) some of my favorite stuff from the other games, but I always thought it was grossly underpowered. Now, animated zombies actually do stuff (and up your conj skill wicked fast), not to mention bound weapons are awesome AND you can add effects to them by adding perk points into a vein of the powerset....:love:

I am a happy magicy assassin dude. Also finally just broke down and googled how the {censored} you're supposed to get to the dark brotherhood. SO doing that before the school of magic.

• Members

Dudes...I bought the game guide...It is like 700 pages
:lol:
Wut?

I ALMOST did. Between my trade-ins, the new game and my card, I could have gotten like 10% off so I ALMOST did...but my daughter was with me, saw two stuffed Yoshi dolls at floor-level (a yellow one and a pink one) exclaimed "DINOSAUR!" and decided that she must have both. They were $7 each, so there went the strategy guide :lol:

I mean, I could have made her get just one but pink and yellow are her favorite two colors...so that would have been mean.

• Members

Tweaked on the ini file some. Edited the EXE file to allow it access to more than 2 gigs of memory allocation and bumped the ugridtoload value from 5 to 9 (basically loads more objects in the distance) Makes a TREMENDOUS difference on visuals in the big sprawling outdoor areas but also requires serious GPU power to pull it off. I went from about 50~60 fps in this scene to about 35. I'm still using really intense AA/AF so I'm going to drop those down and see if it improves it. It's still totally playable though.

*open in new tab to view full resolution glory*

Defaul Ultra settings

1oEJk.jpg

9 ugrids loaded :love:

4XeRE.jpg

And new HD night sky (actual HD starfield photos used) and doesn't affect the in game constellations.

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=85

B5HiK.jpg

NrRsH.jpg

30emC.jpg

I keed.. I keed.

• Members

I keep starting new characters... Started out as a shield/sword guy with light armor and bow, I now started a wood elf assassin - hiked straight to Riften and found the Thieves guild, pretty fun so far.

...today I'll probably start a mage... so many choices, such different gamestyles.

• Members

I've got a Nord who specializes with a bow, dagger, sneak, light armor and speech. Currently doing the Dark Brotherhood. I don't wanna give spoilers but I'm about a third of the way through and I like where there is going :o

• Members

I've got a Nord who specializes with a
bow, dagger, sneak, light armor and speech.
Currently doing the Dark Brotherhood. I don't wanna give spoilers but I'm about a third of the way through and I like where there is going
:o

You know what I smell? I smell a bard. A freaking BARD! Just buy a lute and stand back from the enemy singing your pansy ass lungs out why your friends get their guts ripped out by a direbear. Bards, they should all be burned. Bah.

Archived