What do you guys think of this guitar?

cacheek

• Members

Effortless cool.

/thread.

Nerine, glad you commented. That means it has to be badass. Messed around with ones years ago. Played around with one again. Dean Deleo plays them, I like them, think I'm saying to hell with the strat idea. I like strats, but love my Gibbies.

• Members

Nerine, glad you commented. That means it has to be badass. Messed around with ones years ago. Played around with one again. Dean Deleo plays them, I like them, think I'm saying to hell with the strat idea. I like strats, but love my Gibbies.

Hehe, thanks. Although make sure you play a few! It can be a real pain to find a good Gibby these days!

The guitar is very cool though.

Personally I like the TV Yellow finish.

• Members

I've played it. It's awesome. I love that guitar. The P-90's sounded more like humbuckers to me though. Cool guitar for sure. I'd love to have one if I could. I find G&L Legacy's to be too bright. I guess it was just the pickups. I don't like the 12 fretboard radius on them either. 9.5 is just way more comfortable for chords. G&L's are built awesome though and will last a life time.

• Members

I like this one a little more. I like the binding.

I have a version of this one from a GC limited run a couple years back. I like the binding too, plus the P-90s growl and the finish/color is nice -- looks like it cost more that it did. I prefer this guitar over the tribute LPs.

Archived