Kemper arrived: time to sell all my crap.

redeye5

• Members

This is a game changer, all my guitar needs have been solved. From brutal high gain to chimey single coil and twangy stuff, all solved and sounds better than anything I have heard.

Yep. Goddamn incredible piece of kit. I am SO glad I got it.:wave:

[edit] with more clip: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/29745912/KPA_JMP77.mp3

JMP77 profile, mids cranked, power amp cranked, no effects. Using my Jackson RR1 w/SD Distortion in bridge.

and another

Ola's DV6 profile untouched, same guitar

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/29745912/KPA_OLA_DV6.mp3

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is a game changer, all my guitar needs have been solved. From brutal high gain to chimey single coil and twangy stuff, all solved and sounds better than anything I have heard.

Yep. Goddamn incredible piece of kit. I am SO glad I got it.
:wave:

Congrats! Control alt delete when it freezes up. I'll stick with tubes! :o

• Members

Just was thinking of this amp. Showed it to my girlfriend. She doesn't care. If it didn't have so many space looking buttons she would have started the obligatory 2 second look with a scowl. But she remarked "get one and go to the guitar store". If you owned a guitar store or a studio with good clientele, I reckon you'll keep getting happier and happier with your "portable collection". Like raiding your friends' itunes to the best degree ever.

Could you go on a rampage and chock it full of classic amps and sell it? Sneak into Billy Gibbons home...

"that'll be 8 dollars..."

Nevermind, you can visit their site. Unbelievable.

• Members

I need to solve the whole thing of, how to make this really loud, but for now my 5 studio monitors are loud enough. Its really odd closing your eyes and hearing a tube amp in front of you when nothing is there big ones and zeros.:eek:

• Members

It doesn't sound 'better' only that you can quickly fix small niggles that piss you off about your amp, a tad more bass, easy, maybe some more pick attack? bam. Want hotter tube bias, whabam! Sounds dead nuts to me too. I like the way you can turn up the virtual amp while keeping your 'master' down'.

• Members

But do you listen to it with your monitors turned inward?

har, {censored} no, this is so loud, my ears would be fried too quick.. like do you sit right in front of your amp when you jam.. like 2 feet away?

Archived