Wow.. This is effin horrid ...

ju5t1n20

• Members

Nwright's review is completely awesome because it reads like a real review of something awful.

"In an age where templated cookie cutter country acts utilize ever available technological marvel to mask any lack of talent, along comes a band to make you wish they used the aforementioned tools to actually make their music listenable."

And youngblood's :lol:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

my review

"I know a bunch of people who have written reviews here, and how they like to point to this as the ultimate in colon exploding nonsense; as if explosive diarrhea could ever sound this bad. I couldn't disagree more. Everything in life has it's uses, and Trademark has produced one of the most incredible interrogation tools in Intelligence gathering history. All I have to do, is put this on, and anyone that I have captured and tied to a chair, at that time, will start admitting to actions they couldn't possibly have done. Patriot Act has NOTHING on Trademark. It's like I don't even have to bother using the sewing needle to puncture the eardrums anymore, it's THAT effective.

So these reviewers really need to back off and understand the beauty of this music. "

• Members

Bull{censored}. Come off it. It would be one thing if these guys were trying, were learning, making an effort to improve themselves. But no, they're egotistic, self-righteous (to use your term) douchebags who think they're the best thing ever, despite multiple people telling how bad they actually are and need to improve. They're douchebags who are convinced of their false awesomeness, ignore and delete any criticism whatsoever, and therefore deserve all the crap being slung their way.

I have to admit...I struggled a little bit with this full on onslaught. "Look at us all join in the big HCAF parade. We all feel much better about ourselves now".

However....you are INDEED as right as can be. I'd pretty much leave them alone to "do their thing"...but the disable and remove comments thing is the kicker. You don't wanna hear ANYTHING critical or negative about yourself? You feel that good about what you're doing that you see no need for constructive criticism or improvement? How about a little good-natured ribbing?

Act like a douche? We can tolerate it to a certain extent, if you are damn good. Can't back it up you're goin down.

They deserve all this and more. "Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" lol.

• Members

The view count on their vid just keeps going up...

And it's your fault. They'll be thanking HCAF at the Grammys next year.

I was just telling my gf (as she listened in disgust) that they're going to think they're great with all of the hits on the songs and videos. They'll never know it's from us laughing at them over and over again.

• Members

I was just telling my gf (as she listened in disgust) that they're going to think they're great with all of the hits on the songs and videos. They'll never know it's from us laughing at them over and over again.

Once they pop over to amazon, they might suspect that they're being laughed at.

• Members

My review wasn't approved. :(

I have both heard and played quite an extensive gamut of music in my life. Had you asked me a month ago, "what is the worst thing you've ever heard?" I would have replied with something like Design The Skyline or Brokencyde. Both of these bands have been outdone. TRADEMARK has easily secured the top spot as the worst thing I've ever heard. I recommend you watch their videos on YouTube (where they have disabled rating and set their comments to approval pending, no doubt to avoid the world at large sharing a truthful opinion of this truly awful band). Your vision will be riddled with shots of an overconfident singer that oozes douchbag from his contrived "rock star" poses and gestures, as well as a vertible donkey rodeo of "musicians" - and I use that term in the loosest sense. You have a metal head, true to form with the hair and the guitar; you have the pseudo-country singer; the rest of the band members are from a hodgepodge of niche genres.

The singer seems to be diametrically at odds with singing in key. The drummer could very well be the least inventive person alive. The guitarist is likely king of the guitar centre floor, hacking his way through his interpretation of "Smoke On The Water" or whatever Nickelback song he might have heard in his giant, overcompensating truck that morning on the way to his dead end stock manager job.

The lyrics, my friends, sound as though they were written by a delinquent 8 year old who might have a crush on his teacher.

The problem with this band isn't that they are an abomination to music. The problem is that they are all so self assured and over confident in their ability to write music. They don't realize how truly awful they are. They will never strive to improve because they are convinced they are god's gift to both women and music. How wrong they are. Truly awful.

• Members

Also, since Justin hasn't been able to post it, likely due to work, I'll share the story he sent me. Trademark's tone deaf singer apparently got his number and accused Justin of stepping on their toes, spreading bad PR, etc. I told Justin he should just say that if their band didn't suck so goddamned bad, then it wouldn't be an issue.

• Members

Also, since Justin hasn't been able to post it, likely due to work, I'll share the story he sent me. Trademark's tone deaf singer apparently got his number and accused Justin of stepping on their toes, spreading bad PR, etc. I told Justin he should just say that if their band didn't suck so goddamned bad, then it wouldn't be an issue.

So, does this mean he now has the singer's number?

Archived