Wow.. This is effin horrid ...

ju5t1n20

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

this {censored} reminds me that no matter what i do, INCLUDING farting into a microphone or something, i will never be as bad as some people out there.

it also reminds me of a wee tale about a small band from illinois i trolled once. they had weasled their way into an ad in the back of GW. like 5 fat kids and their aparently stroke-ridden (but still hard enough to ROCK!) father, all in various states of jncos, spiked hair, studded dog collars, too-short ties, jowels, shell necklaces, etc. iirc, the dad was in front in the pic, arms crossed in the ultimate display of badassmanship.

their description mentioned something to the effect of bringing the brootz for jesus. win.

the ad had a number. well, lets call it.

i called and the mom (i presume) answers. i introduce myself as chad monroe, a label A&R exec from captiol records subsidiary whateverteh{censored} records (i dont remember what the name was, but it was real) and explained how my fellow talent hunters and i had stumbled upon the genius that was RK and were throwing a showcase christian rock festival and not only wanted them to play, with backline provided, etc., but to explore contract negotiations for an EP and LP pressing. some {censored} like that.

she handed the phone to dad, who praised me and jesus, repeatedly, for this great offering. he was nearly, or perhaps was, in tears.

assholish? maybe. but they {censored}ing SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DAMN!! I remember that ad!

your troll on them has earned my respect.

• Members
vertible donkey rodeo

:lol:

it would be awesome if they had an ad in a magazine or something, like they do for big movies/books/albums what have you, where they quote reviews, and its was some of this stuff. for instance, in the movie trailer guy's voice: "'veritable donkey rodeo...truly awful...' says the Duncan tribune...", et al.

• Members

Okay, hilariously lulzy update with epic levels of butthurt:

They think that all the people saying they suck, posting bad reviews on Amazon, etc, are illegal. LOL Talking about logging IP addresses, pursuing criminal charges against the reviewers, because they apparently think it's illegal to tell them that they suck. :lol::lol:

• Members

Okay, hilariously lulzy update with epic levels of butthurt:

They think that all the people saying they suck, posting bad reviews on Amazon, etc, are illegal. LOL Talking about logging IP addresses, pursuing criminal charges against the reviewers, because they apparently think it's illegal to tell them that they suck.

I'd love to meet the lawyer that didn't laugh them out of his office. And then when they find that man (and they will), the judge that laughs the lot of them out of his courtroom.

• Members

I don't think they were very good, however, we have a local radio station that plays a lot of old, "classic" country....and I heard alot of terrible songs and singing on there as well. Same on pop stations.

Lotsa rotten songs and singers have made it big.

Archived