Wow.. This is effin horrid ...

ju5t1n20

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ju5t1n20

View Post

I wanna know who is gonna be first!!!!!

I just did, but it has to be approved idn_smilie.gif

It might not make the cut, but here is what I posted...

Title: Worst stuff I've heard since Rebecca Black

Content: "I don't understand why these guys think they are so good. And if you watch their videos or see their pictures, it's clear that is their thoughts. The singer couldn't sing on key if he was being waterboarded. The guitarists couldn't keep time if you attached their wrists to a grandfather clock. The mix between Rock/Country is pretty modern...if they could actually pull it off. In their video one of the guitar players is playing a Rhoads V...in a country band? Also, do the world a favor and keep your shirts on.

The singer looks like the gay guy from Blue Mountain State...Coincidence? I doubt it. "

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh... that is utterly cringe worthy. I found my face getting red with the embarrassment THEY should be feeling.

That said, having done a lot of work for CMT and GAC there are a LOT of very famous singers who's vocals when not corrected for pitch sound this bad or even worse. Still, it's hard to find much nice to say about this video

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief

View Post

I just did, but it has to be approved idn_smilie.gif

It might not make the cut, but here is what I posted...

Title: Worst stuff I've heard since Rebecca Black

Content: "I don't understand why these guys think they are so good. And if you watch their videos or see their pictures, it's clear that is their thoughts. The singer couldn't sing on key if he was being waterboarded. The guitarists couldn't keep time if you attached their wrists to a grandfather clock. The mix between Rock/Country is pretty modern...if they could actually pull it off. In their video one of the guitar players is playing a Rhoads V...in a country band? Also, do the world a favor and keep your shirts on.

The singer looks like the gay guy from Blue Mountain State...Coincidence? I doubt it. "

I doubt yours will get approved, but mine did. It's amazon, not HCAF.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Miter Gauge

View Post

That said, having done a lot of work for CMT and GAC there are a LOT of very famous singers who's vocals when not corrected for pitch sound this bad or even worse. Still, it's hard to find much nice to say about this video

The difference is those "stars" get real bands behind them that are filled with absolutely AMAZING musicians that are almost always completely on-point. This is like a bunch of kids that just discovered they can make noises in vaguely musical form and went STRAIGHT to the studio to test it out.

• Members

my review:

Add a comment and preview(optional)

I just reviewed: 'Trademark' by Trademark

www.amazon.com

"Wow...". In an age where templated cookie cutter country acts utilize every available technological marvel to mask any lack of talent, along comes a band to make you wish they used the aforementioned tools to actually make their music listenable.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Murdoch

View Post

I wonder which one of them is going into out and out {censored}ing panic mode trying to figure out how to delete these reviews? icon_lol.gif

Everybody point and laugh at the leaky douchebags.

I suspect they're going to try to counter in some sort of way.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by nightflameauto

View Post

The difference is those "stars" get real bands behind them that are filled with absolutely AMAZING musicians that are almost always completely on-point. This is like a bunch of kids that just discovered they can make noises in vaguely musical form and went STRAIGHT to the studio to test it out.

That is true but Nashville is about image and they'll go for a "look" not talent. We used to get the files in with the music on two tracks and the uncorrected lead vocals on other tracks and some of these big selling acts sound so bad that it's astounding that they ever, EVER got a record deal.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Miter Gauge

View Post

That is true but Nashville is about image and they'll go for a "look" not talent. We used to get the files in with the music on two tracks and the uncorrected lead vocals on other tracks and some of these big selling acts sound so bad that it's astounding that they ever, EVER got a record deal.

I've unfortunately seen some of these people live when their pitch correction isn't covering. *SHUDDER*

ETA: Oh, and guys? Amazon reviews don't get deleted. I've seen fever-pitch reactions from Authors on book reviews posted at Amazon. Sometimes {censored} gets UBER real.

Just wait, one of the ****-nuggets will start signing up for alt-accounts and posting positive glowing reviews.

The fact that c_u_n_t is censored here really blows.

• Members

"By Roy D. - See all my reviewsThis review is from: Trademark (MP3 Download)

Do yourself a favor and spend your 5 bucks on beans.

Feed the beans to your dog.

Sit around all day and listen to your dog fart, It will be much more enjoyable than listening to this steaming pile of turd called "trademark".

If they would change the band name to "skidmark" I would understand its a parody band. "

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by EdgeOfDarkness

View Post

"By Roy D. - See all my reviewsThis review is from: Trademark (MP3 Download)

Do yourself a favor and spend your 5 bucks on beans.

Feed the beans to your dog.

Sit around all day and listen to your dog fart, It will be much more enjoyable than listening to this steaming pile of turd called "trademark".

If they would change the band name to "skidmark" I would understand its a parody band. "

5 bucks on beans LOLQUE icon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by nwright

View Post

my review:

Add a comment and preview(optional)

I just reviewed: 'Trademark' by Trademark

www.amazon.com

"Wow...". In an age where templated cookie cutter country acts utilize every available technological marvel to mask any lack of talent, along comes a band to make you wish they used the aforementioned tools to actually make their music listenable.

All the reviews were awesome, but this one really made me lol

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by MarkBastable

View Post

Yeah, it was crap.

But this concerted campaign is starting to look like self-righteous bullying.

Bull{censored}. Come off it. It would be one thing if these guys were trying, were learning, making an effort to improve themselves. But no, they're egotistic, self-righteous (to use your term) douchebags who think they're the best thing ever, despite multiple people telling how bad they actually are and need to improve. They're douchebags who are convinced of their false awesomeness, ignore and delete any criticism whatsoever, and therefore deserve all the crap being slung their way.

Archived