Wow.. This is effin horrid ...

ju5t1n20

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Honest opinion, no punches pulled?

They look like pretentious douchebags. That "singer" is so off-key that it hurts my ears. He looks like KING douchebag. He probably gets laid a lot. It's so generic, it is to country as djent is to metal, only worse. You can tell that they think that song {censored}ing rules. It not only sucks, it deep throats camels.

I want to punch them all.

• Members

well I am confused as to "What" they are supposed to be. signer is modern pop/country (puntry?), then douche bag mohawk kid, flying v. I mean wtf? Then this {censored} comes out. The "singer" is {censored}ing horrific. I only skipped around, but check out 2:01. sooooooooo bad.

• Members

Maybe I'm too old for this, but, other then the singer being unable to find the pitch,they sound like an 80's or 90's Southern bar band doing background music. Talk, eat dinner, drink while they play. Of course, 20 years ago I was in my 30's and not my 50's.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Murdoch View Post
Someone needs to copy/paste these onto their comments page.
All of their comments need band approval to show up on the youtube page. I already tried.

They've also disabled ratings. It seems someone doesn't want to hear/see the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by yanktar View Post
Maybe I'm too old for this, but, other then the singer being unable to find the pitch, they remind me of early Hootie and the Blowfish, namely, a Southern bar band doing background music. Talk, eat dinner, drink while they play. Of course, Hootie emerged 20 years ago, so I was in my 30's and not my 50's.
except for hootie and the blowfish rule.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by duncan View Post
All of their comments need band approval to show up on the youtube page. I already tried.

They've also disabled ratings. It seems someone doesn't want to hear/see the truth.
Well, they at least have to read the comments before deciding. I think that HCAF can crush their egos if we try.

• Members

I know I changed my post around but I DEFINITELY like Hootie's first album and hated the second.....But Darius Rucker has his unique sound.

• Members

OR, it could be the now famous Bulb syndrome. If you think we suck, then you're obviously stupid, and you shouldn't be able to say anything anyway.

Archived