• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol:
{censored}...you have a point
:D

I actually have no preference on this Cameron fiasco though. I don't know anything about the guys in question. Thought the CCV sounded good, but so do a lot of other amps.

I have no dog in this race. Just Fractal
:D
Much like you, actually

Speaking of you...Did I miss a new gear day thread from you???
:cop:
You have some {censored} to spill brother
:thu:

Didn't post anything, wanted to wait until I could record some clips. but lets just say that I have been playing more than ever since I got it. I am very happy :D

• Members

don barzini-i gotta know...

what's up with the "fully grown man", etc.? sometimes it makes sense, like when it's insinuating that the people in question are behaving childishly, but more often than not it's completely unnecessary. is that just the way you talk or something? :confused:

• Members

what's up with the "fully grown man", etc.? sometimes it makes sense, like when it's insinuating that the people in question are behaving childishly, but more often than not it's completely unnecessary. is that just the way you talk or something?
:confused:

What do you mean? He writes/speaks completely normal. Are you some kind of wierdo?

• Members

what's up with the "fully grown man", etc.? sometimes it makes sense, like when it's insinuating that the people in question are behaving childishly, but more often than not it's completely unnecessary. is that just the way you talk or something?

many men would like to get into El Jefe's pantalones

• Members
I always wondered where the {censored} he came from. It's like he popped in overnight and suddenly was the owner of rig-talk.
:idk:

as far as I remember some Mod there was looking thru member PM's and other things ...massive meltdown
If someone did a soap on that place it would be a hit show

• Members

Homo erotic speak ftw!

• Members

He only shakes hands with "Manly Men". :snax:

Archived