Axl Rose Bows Out of GNR RnR Hall of Fame Induction

Rockett

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think the only singer I can't stand more than Axl Rose, is Scott Weiland

I saw Slash on tour with Myles Kennedy at the HOB here a couple of years back, NO one in the audience missed Axl due to Myles just killing it

{censored} that fat {censored}

This. I saw Slash & Myles opening for Ozzy, and on Axl's BEST day, he's not a pimple on Myles' ass as a singer or a frontman.

• Members

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjop7iEyWuSqg3LBIi6hU

Yup. I can only assume Nikki was going for some kind of clone band. Or perhaps he wanted to make SIXX the band feature Six Sixxes.
:o
Or most likely, he was just looking for generic Rock Band Guy that dresses by checking off items on the generic B grade rock star checklist and lo and behold, guys who fit that description all look just like Nikki Sixx.

I'm just saying, if there's any band in the world that should NOT be staffed by guys in heavy eyeliner who pick their outfits by selecting items completely at random from the local Hot Topic, it's Guns N' Roses. Plus whatever the {censored} these guys are putting in their hair is {censored}ing gross.

i saw someone retweet something sikki nixx posted, something along the lines of "where are all the bands who DON'T dress like roadies?"

{censored} you poser. the whole costume bull{censored} died with hair metal.

• Members

I dunno, I kinda agree with Axl on this one. GnR is in a new phase right now, whether or not you like them they are there!

The hall of fame just want a chocolate box of AFD-era Guns N Roses for their own commercial gain. The classic GnR lineup doesn't need an entry in any hall of fames for what they were 20 years ago. Yes I'd love to see an all-classic Guns lineup tour, who doesn't! But the fact is, it isn't like that and there it is.

Fully agree with Axl on this part, despite the fact he's a tit!

• Members

first off

{censored} the "rock and roll" hall of shame......who have inducted Madonna, Marvin Gaye, Grandmaster Flash, disco queens, country artists, and other such non rock and roll acts...........while all the time these giants are still not even nominated..........

Rush, Deep Purple, Chicago, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Cheap Trick, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, UFO,.............and the list goes on..........

second.

FU Axl.....................You alone are not GnR.........without the Slash, Duff, Steven, and Izzy there would have been no GnR. Shame on you for using the name of GnR for the wretched excuse for a band you have put together to tour with.

Hell I don't even like GnR, but shame one you Axl.........

/end rant

• Members
Not to imply anything in this particular circumstance, but from my perspective in regard to both the Hall and a reunion, the ball's never been in our court.

This particular quote made me rage with anger more than anything. As much as I love Chinese Democracy and has proven his point, he's not the sole reason GN'R got to where they're at.

{censored}ing {censored}. :mad:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6Thx2g2XPaVl810Gfntl

Archived