Axl Rose Bows Out of GNR RnR Hall of Fame Induction

Rockett

• Members

Axl seems to forget that several other musicians helped write the songs that made GNR famous, and worthy of Rock Hall induction in the first place. I don't give a {censored} that he can't get along with his former bandmates; the guys on stage with him right NOW aren't the ones being nominated.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

who the {censored} even gives a {censored} about teh rock and pose hall of faux?

i mean, god damn it's probably the best decision he's made since god damned use your illusion.

but he can't lose for winning, because if he did show up you guys would still be bitching.

• Members

R&R hall of fame says Rush hasn't done enough yet to warrant induction. They gots much good credibilites yo.

Same with KISS, Deep Purple, Cheap Trick, ELO, ELP, Yes, Thin Lizzy, Judas Priest and a bunch more. That place should change its name or burn to the ground.

• Members

R&R hall of fame says Rush hasn't done enough yet to warrant induction. They gots much good credibilites yo.

They're probably worried that Rush might actually show up and bring some rock. Remember a few years back when Van Halen got "inducted" and nobody in the band actually showed up, but then Velvet Revolver showed up and tried to play "Runaround," but inexplicably neglected to actually learn any of the words or notes of any part of the song before attempting to play it?

[video=youtube;jA89Tl8rj48]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA89Tl8rj48

• Members

Thats Rocket queen WTF

What I can't believe is how long this douches 15 mins of fame has lasted . I think the record company just wants to keep him on the road to pay back the 15 year debt making chinese Democracy that ended in the 99cent delete bin at Walmart

• Members

lots of butthurt in this thread.

it's {censored}ing
awesome

While we're at it, I should go ahead and complain about how much I hate the new guy they have playing guitar (Edit: Dj Ashba, had to look it up. He's the guy that wears a Slash hat and has a million tough guy tats) You literally couldn't look more like a giant {censored}ing poser douche.

Ron Thal {censored}in' rips though, although I don't think either he or Buckethead fit in well with GNR, even when GNR is making Chinese Democracy-style music (I actually quite liked CD).

• Members

While we're at it, I should go ahead and complain about how much I hate the new guy they have playing guitar (Edit: Dj Ashba, had to look it up. He's the guy that wears a Slash hat and has a million tough guy tats) You literally couldn't look more like a giant {censored}ing poser douche.

Ron Thal {censored}in' rips though, although I don't think either he or Buckethead fit in well with GNR, even when GNR is making Chinese Democracy-style music (I actually quite liked CD).

I {censored}ing hate DJ Ashba too. The guy has created NOTHING yet has been a PR attention slut for years. He's a yes-man for D-grade rock stars and on top of it all he absolutely sucks on guitar.

• Members

I {censored}ing hate DJ Ashba too. The guy has created NOTHING yet has been a PR attention slut for years. He's a yes-man for D-grade rock stars and on top of it all he absolutely sucks on guitar.

I have no clue whether he's any good or anything. I just know it's probably impossible to spend as much time practicing guitar as this guy has obviously spent on studying everything about Nikki Sixx in an attempt to emulate him as closely as possible.

• Members

I have no clue whether he's any good or anything. I just know it's probably impossible to spend as much time practicing guitar as this guy has obviously spent on studying everything about Nikki Sixx in an attempt to emulate him as closely as possible.

Wasn't he actually in Nikki Sixx's solo project band for a while too? :lol:

• Members

Wasn't he actually in Nikki Sixx's solo project band for a while too?
:lol:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjop7iEyWuSqg3LBIi6hU

Yup. I can only assume Nikki was going for some kind of clone band. Or perhaps he wanted to make SIXX the band feature Six Sixxes. :o Or most likely, he was just looking for generic Rock Band Guy that dresses by checking off items on the generic B grade rock star checklist and lo and behold, guys who fit that description all look just like Nikki Sixx.

I'm just saying, if there's any band in the world that should NOT be staffed by guys in heavy eyeliner who pick their outfits by selecting items completely at random from the local Hot Topic, it's Guns N' Roses. Plus whatever the {censored} these guys are putting in their hair is {censored}ing gross.

Archived