Female musician you have/had an infactuation with?

-=Pennywise=-

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How did this go from musician to front-woman/recording artist? Don't get me wrong, gorgeous women that may very well play instruments, but it's a little off the mark.

Who am I kidding. A HCAF thread that derails from hot ass to hot ass. Things went better than expected.

• Members

How did this go from musician to front-woman/recording artist? Don't get me wrong, gorgeous women that may very well play instruments, but it's a little off the mark.

Who am I kidding. A HCAF thread that derails from hot ass to hot ass. Things went better than expected.

Singer's aren't musicians?

• Members

tori amos is one of those chicks that one pic gives me a boner, and then the next makes me want to vomit out my very existence. like burn victim bad.

same goes for her voice. boner, vomit, boner, vomit.

vomit on my boner.

a song that raises the hairs on my arms to this day is the tori/maynard duet of mohammed my friend.

• Members

tori amos is one of those chicks that one pic gives me a boner, and then the next makes me want to vomit out my very existence. like burn victim bad.

same goes for her voice. boner, vomit, boner, vomit.

vomit on my boner.

a song that raises the hairs on my arms to this day is the tori/maynard duet of mohammed my friend.

[seinfeld reference] "I've seen this before.. She's a two face.." [/seinfeld reference]

Archived