downsizing/quitting/selling

guitarbilly74

• Members

I'm not quitting, but I'll be selling some stuff. Why? Just because I can get by with less. This place is a cesspool of GAS
:lol:
I succumb too easily
:lol:

I just bought a pedal completely on a whim, from the spam thread. I have no real need for it, I just saw it and wanted it. WTF :lol:

• Members

I'm looking to pick up a small Fender combo for a blues gig I picked up and possibly a Goldtop LP.

The LP is unnecessary but with the switch to strange fretboard materials I want at least one more proper LP before the pre-Raid prices go up. Worst case I can always sell it since I'll get it used and Gibsons hold their value.

• Members

I'm looking to pick up a small Fender combo for a blues gig I picked up and possibly a Goldtop LP.

The LP is unnecessary but with the switch to strange fretboard materials I want at least one more proper LP before the pre-Raid prices go up. Worst case I can always sell it since I'll get it used and Gibsons hold their value.

I agree , f that layered baked whatever .

• Members

Speaking for myself, I just came to the realization that I didnt need all the gear that I had. I had a lot of stuff but was really only using a very small percentage of it so I dumped what I was using and with the exception of a very small handfull of easily replaceable things, I didnt have a shred of sellers remorse.

I also found out that I really loved what I had and lost any and all interest in checking out the latest and greatest. In the end its all about playing and my gear is more than sufficient to get the job done. I dont have a problem getting rid of something that I dont use. Everything after that is up to me so the only thing I have any kind of gas for is becoming a better player and that comes through practice, not gear.

Some days, Im just not inspired to play, sad but true. Quitting has never been and never will be an option...

• Members

Speaking for myself, I just came to the realization that I didnt need all the gear that I had. I had a lot of stuff but was really only using a very small percentage of it so I dumped what I was using and with the exception of a very small handfull of easily replaceable things, I didnt have a shred of sellers remorse.

I also found out that I really loved what I had and lost any and all interest in checking out the latest and greatest. In the end its all about playing and my gear is more than sufficient to get the job done. I dont have a problem getting rid of something that I dont use. Everything after that is up to me so the only thing I have any kind of gas for is becoming a better player and that comes through practice, not gear.

Some days, Im just not inspired to play, sad but true. Quitting has never been and never will be an option...

Bro, you downsized to where most people are normally at :D

Their downsizing begins where yours ended :lol:

Course I've seen the pics of your collection, and what you've told me about. Got. DAMN.

I seem to remember you having an LP Deluxe in the mix... or am I mistaken?

• Members

I'm almost at the point of selling of some old gear. I have a few pieces that just don't suit my tastes anymore but whenever I start thinking about selling them I always figure that one day I might use them for some specific application in recording, or something like that...

I'll part with my Keeley DS-1 if anyone wants it. PM me an offer (likely some facetious wise guys will offer pennies).

• Members

I'm almost at the point of selling of some old gear. I have a few pieces that just don't suit my tastes anymore but whenever I start thinking about selling them I always figure that one day I might use them for some specific application in recording, or something like that...

I'll part with my Keeley DS-1 if anyone wants it. PM me an offer (likely some facetious wise guys will offer pennies).

hey I meant to ask you the other day, how do you compare the GH50L vs. the LH50R?

Archived