God bless her

Mike LX-R

• Members

be a man and get your own piece of sexy ass to post in the dirtiest of forums known to Beelzebub.

He has a point Mike, if you're going to go as far as posting and boasting about her here, give up the goods. If you don't want to do that, don't bother posting about her, that's lame.

Also, that picture does suck, as much as YOU know what's going on there, nobody else does, so, you will be alone with that.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He has a point Mike, if you're going to go as far as posting and boasting about her here, give up the goods. If you don't want to do that, don't bother posting about her, that's lame.

Also, that picture does suck, as much as YOU know what's going on there, nobody else does, so, you will be alone with that.

You make an excellent point my friend. This thread was supposed to be more about what she said, not what she looks like. There were calls for pics, I did the best I was willing to do for a tank of bottom feeders. Forgive me

• Members

You make an excellent point my friend. This thread was supposed to be more about what she said, not what she looks like. There were calls for pics, I did the best I was willing to do for a tank of bottom feeders. Forgive me

Thou shalt not be forgiven!

• Members

Thou shalt not be forgiven!

• Members

Meh, take it as a compliment. She appears hawt, and we all wanna see.

Pack of f'ing middle school students we are :lol:

• Members

while on the topic of oral sex she said,

"Just because I rush to get you inside doesn't mean I don't want you to go down..."

:cop::love::cop::love::cop:

Wait, I'm confused.. God Bless her for allowing you to go down? is only post-worthy if she offers to return the favor, too..

• Members

Looks to me like she's laying on her stomach sleeping while creeper mike took snaps of her large ass.

Good thing this isn't Clint then. He would have gone all D-Day and filmed himself beating the living {censored} out of her while drunk and posted it on YouTube and /b/.

Archived