gift ideas for gf

guitarbilly74

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
It's a camera, not the {censored}ing Hope Diamond on a ring.

it's not about cost really. it's about "thoughtfulness" which Billy already admitted to not having :lol:

don't listen to me though, I'm gay. we're sensitive and want to be heard, like women.

• Members
well atleast you wouldnt have to worry about ever getting her a gift again.
:idk:

Was this like a "becasue they'll pop and an accident will occur" type of statement? hahahaha

Honest answer - think back to first few dates. Specific music or location or any dumb little thing that reminds you of when you were in that silly/emberassing honeymoon phase with your new girl and bring back things from that. Things that just come off as "thoughtful." Monetary amount doesn't necessarily need to be huge, they just want to think that the thought of getting the perfect gift hadn't left your mind for the last two weeks until you found it.

Otherwise, a big ass sack of pennies. Like 1,000 pennies. She can do whatever she wants with them.

• Members
Well I asked one of my co-workers here who is pretty hot herself and she recommended me a perfume. So I went and got that
:lol:

This could backfire. I obviously don't know you personally Billy...but I get the vibe that you're not really the sort of guy who knows much or cares about perfume, and she might catch that. Just don't reply with "a really hot co-worker I have who I've probably thought more than twice about banging smells like this, so now I give this gift to you". :lol:

• Members

This could backfire. I obviously don't know you personally Billy...but I get the vibe that you're not really the sort of guy who knows much or cares about perfume, and she might catch that. Just don't reply with "a really hot co-worker I have who I've probably thought more than twice about banging smells like this, so now I give this gift to you".

I will tell her I asked the store clerk which one was the BAST and bought it:lol:

I don't even know what I bought, to be honest, I asked my co-worker to write it down on a piece of paper, gave the paper to the clerk and walked out with a bag. That's how much I care about perfume :lol:

Besides, if it backfires REALLY bad, I can always give the perfume to my co-worker and start anew :love::lol:

• Members

This could backfire. I obviously don't know you personally Billy...but I get the vibe that you're not really the sort of guy who knows much or cares about perfume, and she might catch that. Just don't reply with "a really hot co-worker I have who I've probably thought more than twice about banging smells like this, so now I give this gift to you".

I will tell her I asked the store clerk which one was the BAST and bought it:lol:

I don't even know what I bought, to be honest. I asked my co-worker to write it down on a piece of paper, gave the paper to the clerk and walked out with a bag. That's how much I care about perfume :lol:

But hey, the box is pink and glittery so it must be good, right?

Besides, if it backfires REALLY bad, I can always give the perfume to my co-worker and start anew :love::lol:

Archived