gift ideas for gf

guitarbilly74

• Members

just going from what I've read so far in the thread, crazy work schedule tells me dropping by her work with flowers to have lunch with her might be a good start, and with a crazy work schedule the spa day would be a great idea. I work at a hospital with RNs and they work they're ass off for drs.

any hobbies?

no hobbies really.. other than watching tv and playing {censored}ing farmville on facebook :mad:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

an iPod with music on it and an printed list (better yet a handwritten list) of the songs on there and why you picked them for her. You don't have to fill the whole thing with music - a few dozen songs with the write up would do the trick.

but iPods are 'spensive :cry:

• Members

Laney cabs arent
:lol:

I manage a surgery center. I see back problems all day. That's rough stuff man. Was it a work injury?

Yes, from years ago and she had surgery back then and had some plates put in her back, but the plates are now out of place somehow and she needs another surgery to correct them :(

• Members
Yes, from years ago and she had surgery back then and had some plates put in her back, but the plates are now out of place somehow and she needs another surgery to correct them
:(

That sucks. But I feel I have to point this out:

You puke in girl's lap, get laid.
Meet a cool woman, have lots of sex, and when her back really starts hurting, you still get blown
I get bitten on the balls by a brown recluse spider and only recently been able to resume stress fapping

I want a goddamned refund

• Members

That sucks. But I feel I have to point this out:

You puke in girl's lap, get laid.

Meet a cool woman, have lots of sex, and when her back really starts hurting, you still get blown

I get bitten on the balls by a brown recluse spider and only recently been able to resume stress fapping

I want a goddamned refund

:lol: sorry brother mojo sent!!!

• Members

Yes, from years ago and she had surgery back then and had some plates put in her back, but the plates are now out of place somehow and she needs another surgery to correct them
:(

that really sucks man. i hope she's all taken care of as far as medication goes. let me know if you need any prescription pain creams for her. I can always dig some of those up at the office.

• Members

she doesn't have a digital camera!!!! That sounds like a good idea!!! What do you guys think?

my personal belief is that you wait until you've been together for a while before buying gadgets and {censored}. but that's just me. write her a poem or something.

• Members

she doesn't have a digital camera!!!! That sounds like a good idea!!! What do you guys think?

Buy digital camera

Use camera to take picture of her blowing you

Make that photo her phone's wallpaper so she'll always know how much she means to you

• Members

my personal belief is that you wait until you've been together for a while before buying gadgets and {censored}. but that's just me. write her a poem or something.

It's a camera, not the {censored}ing Hope Diamond on a ring.

• Members

camera is a good option. Also, not too expensive. I just sold a 3 month old camera a couple months ago
You can get one from best buy, and stop by the music section and grab an amplug while youre at it

You KNOW I'd be buying that {censored} from you if you still had it :lol:

Best Buy my ass! I shop at Raf's, bitch!

Archived