How to Dispose of a Rat in the Office

Y0UNGBL00D

• Members

Find out where Joe {censored}head lives.

Sneak over there, pour a bag full of sugar in his car's gas tank. He won't be able to drive to work.

The day he does manage to get to work, go back that evening, shank his tires nice and deep. He won't be able to drive to work.

When he eventually does manage to get to work (if he's not fired yet for absenteeism), go back, decimate the exhaust pipe, and any other cool stuff you find under the car. He will have great difficulty coming to work.

When he does come into work, nonchalantly ask him what he makes of Karma and if he believes in it.

• Members

Steal stuff, put it in his locker, tell your boss you think you saw him putting stuff in his pocket.

Or put an upside down tack on his chair.

Or steal his mail, get his electric bill, use the information contained therein to notify the electric company that he is moving ...

• Members

Steal stuff, put it in his locker, tell your boss you think you saw him putting stuff in his pocket.

Or put an upside down tack on his chair.

Or steal his mail, get his electric bill, use the information contained therein to notify the electric company that he is moving ...

You scare me a bit

• Members

I hate to break it to you, but joe {censored}head will probably be your boss in a year.
:o

Thats the thing, it cant happen. {censored}head thinks it can, which is what motivates his bull{censored} ratfinking. We farm out the low wage gruntwork to a temp agency. He is dumb as a bag of {censored}ing rocks and could never hope to even maintain the level of data analysis, work mgmt, casualty response, etc.that we juggle on a daily basis. There used to be this idea that if did really well as a temp that you would get hired, and whe we hired new technicians, we tried to hire from the temp pool. We soon realized they were temps for a {censored}ing reason, not trying to sound elitist or anything, but it just makes more sense to hire a cruise missile technician with mechanical, electrical, managerial, and casualty response training, under fire, than temp dude who showed up after getting his ged and demonstrated a basic ability to tie his shoes.

The last tech we hired from temp was over a year ago and largely a mistake. They wont do that again.

• Members

Get a nice oiling needle and fill it full of sardine juice. Inject it into the cushion of his chair. Put some in his phone receiver. Door knob ... .. .. .. .. ..

Years ago we had one of these RAT types. He always carried a briefcase. On night he opened his briefcase to find a dead carp in it. He never {censored}ed with anyone again.

• Members

The only way to the problem is to:

A) get the point across that bodily harm will come to him

B) {censored} with him in every way possible. Be relentless. {censored} with his food.

{censored} with his seat. His reputation. His car.everything

Unfortunately, people like this don't change........unless forced to.

• Members

I also forgot to mention that this dude is gigantic. Defensive line for u of h before he dropped out, probably for being a dumbass. So if someone is going to use some physical persuasion on him it won't be my 190lb ass. Unless it's with a boxcutter.

• Members

Get a nice oiling needle and fill it full of sardine juice. Inject it into the cushion of his chair. Put some in his phone receiver. Door knob ... .. .. .. .. ..

Years ago we had one of these RAT types. He always carried a briefcase. On night he opened his briefcase to find a dead carp in it. He never {censored}ed with anyone again.

A friend of mine used to work construction. EVERY day, there was some prick who'd get into his lunch box & steal his sandwich.

Dude sees a dead dog on the side of the road & got out & cut a big hunk of dead flesh off it, took it home & put it on bread, & wrapped it up like a real sandwich. Puts it in his lunch box the next day & goes to work.

Come lunch time, he see's dude throwing up like crazy. Guy took a big bite of dead dog sandwich. It {censored}ed him up so bad, he quit lol.

• Members

Why not be on time in the future? Also, why not talk it out with the guy? He might be dumb as a bag of hammers, but communication solves problems, and all the backbiting trickery is pretty childish and unnecessary. Besides, you'd be really surprised what you can accomplish with a few soft whispers and a knife in the liver.

• Members

I also forgot to mention that this dude is gigantic. Defensive line for u of h before he dropped out, probably for being a dumbass. So if someone is going to use some physical persuasion on him it won't be my 190lb ass. Unless it's with a boxcutter.

3 dicks in ass.

solves everything.

• Members

A friend of mine used to work construction. EVERY day, there was some prick who'd get into his lunch box & steal his sandwich.

Dude sees a dead dog on the side of the road & got out & cut a big hunk of dead flesh off it, took it home & put it on bread, & wrapped it up like a real sandwich. Puts it in his lunch box the next day & goes to work.

Come lunch time, he see's dude throwing up like crazy. Guy took a big bite of dead dog sandwich. It {censored}ed him up so bad, he quit lol.

Ho lee {censored}. Too bad the big ogre isn't stealing his sandwiches.

• Members

So, even though there isn't a formal chain of command, this guy is your subordinate, right? Does he have a productivity margin or quota of work he has to complete each week? How often does the temp agency call for reports, and who do they call?

My take on it is that this guy can't be getting a whole hell of a lot done if he's busy snitching on everyone every chance he gets. If that's the case and he isn't even pulling his own weight, then you could play the productivity angle with the temp service and get rid of him in that way.

• Members

Sounds like your company sucks to work for. I'd have no interest in working in an environment where I was worried about a fellow peon
having that ability to get me in bad with the higher ups. {censored} that and I'd not stay there too long. Id be taking my services elsewhere asap.
Either that or you really are a slacker who thinks more of their value than is there. Either way sounds like a {censored} work situation.

• Members

Pay security to move his car daily. We used to do this at my place, but we had an extensive security dept with their own towing service. Piece of {censored} would always come in late, so we'd tow his car to the farthest spot away just about every evening. He eventually quit, I doubt that was why, but it couldn't have hurt.

Does this guy have his own computer at work?

Archived