***The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread***

soundgardener75

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Black chick with th sword is awesome !! Rick is turning into a douchnozzle - once he declared this is no longer a democracy, he's been on the rag. Too bad about Hershell ... we'll see if hacking off the leg will prevent him from going all zombie ...

I think he needs to be a hardass to keep everyone together. I wouldnt call him a douche. IN a situation like that you need a leader, someone who calls the shots. If you have everyone wanting to do there own thing they fall apart and they die. Their strength is in their solidarity.

That bald chick was pissing me off at end of last season questioning Ricks decisions. Its like he said, if you think you can do better without me, theres the door. Ungrateful bitch.

And yes it didnt take Lori long to get over Rick before she started banging Shane, like 2 weeks? What a slut. :lol:

• Members

Did anyone else have a problem with them going hand to hand and using bullets on the walkers that they could have killed all of them through the fence? I thought that was pretty stupid imo.

guys.

GUYS.

you DO realize that you are trying to use logic and reasoning to question the actions of people in a show that has ZOMBIES as the primary antagonists, right?

last night, my wife kept on asking why they were doing the stupid {censored} they were doing, and it diminished the experience a little.

should they have done things differently, i.e. stabbed all the walkers in the head through the fence? YES, and if that were a real situation that's what any rational person would do...but rational people make for DAMN boring TV.

• Members

I enjoyed this season premiere.

Lots of action. The group seems to have become more ruthlessly efficient at the expense of their personal relationships. The idea of them slowly losing their humanity, I suspect, will become a running theme this season.

Also, the effects and make-up budgets are obviously much higher this season. Expect splatter.

• Members

I enjoyed this season premiere.

Lots of action. The group seems to have become more ruthlessly efficient at the expense of their personal relationships. The idea of them slowly losing their humanity, I suspect, will become a running theme this season.

Also, the effects and make-up budgets are obviously much higher this season. Expect splatter.

• Members

When they were getting suited up to clear the prison, I was like "why's Herschel going? I wouldn't send my only doctor out there...."

:facepalm:

That is what pissed of the wife last night. He was the only doctor, why did he go with them? And they didn't kill that zombie for good measure when they walked by it, WTF? :facepalm:

K-fux: I guess i should, but still, are we gonna be like that when it actually happens? :(

• Members
Black chick with th sword is awesome !! Rick is turning into a douchnozzle - once he declared this is no longer a democracy, he's been on the rag. Too bad about Hershell ... we'll see if hacking off the leg will prevent him from going all zombie ...

Douchebag?

Let's see - his wife sleeps with his best friend, his kid is a f*cking idiot and oh, there's a zombie apocolypse going on.

I think he's handled himself well...all these considered. :wave:

• Members

im afraid the season will level off and turn into a soap opera until the second to the last episode like last season.

my guess is a major cast member will discover an evil twin or on the last episode we'll find out the whole season has been a dream sequence and theyre still on the farm and the main characters are slowly dying from old age, starting their own families, and moving away.

• Members
Good episode.

Why is it in every TV show that the wife of the main guy is such a cow?

Lori - cow

Bintface from Breaking Bad - cow

Buscemi's wife in Boardwalk Empire - dingleberry

Even Debs from Dexter is turning into a dweeb this season.

You gotta admit, that blonde mckay chick oozes sex appeal... :love:

• Members

Me?? Thought it was a great Season opener.
Some friends thought it was "slow and boring"
(dafaq?)

Beat the {censored} out of Season 2, no doubt.

Can't wait to see how things go in the coming weeks

Tell your friends to grab their remotes, shine it up real nice, turn that sonbitch sideways, and stick it straight up their candy asses!!! :mad:

:thu:

Archived