Any smart guys here?

Hessian3

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

View Post

I think sometimes the asshole thing on this forum can get a bit much now and again. But that's when you walk away for a few weeks and enjoy life in the normal world.

True, but everyone here knows that if one's panties get wadded up from taking a condescending or preachy seat on a high horse one's gonna take a reaming from the usual suspects, and the longer one tries to stay pearched in that position the more cars are added to the train one is pullin'. redface.gif

• Members

Op.

Here's what you do.

1. Get your rolodex

2. Start a business doing EXACTLY what you're doing right now

3. Every time you work with a client, tell them you have been "1099'd" and are now an independent contractor for said company you work for.

4. After you do your job, tell client to make check out to your company

5. ?????????

6. Profit.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Cohn

View Post

Op.

Here's what you do.

1. Get your rolodex

2. Start a business doing EXACTLY what you're doing right now

3. Every time you work with a client, tell them you have been "1099'd" and are now an independent contractor for said company you work for.

4. After you do your job, tell client to make check out to your company

5. ?????????

6. Profit.

I don't like what I do now.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief

View Post

Thank you for the very informative details like that that you have given us. It has really allowed us to give you good advice.

freak.gif

icon_lol.gif I am an accountant for an IT company. So I really can't really pilfer their customers.

• Members

View Post

I chuckled at it too...But since it wasn't him that was touting that, I left it alone.

That is kind of funny though. So you're a CPA. Awesome. So are 10 million other people.

Next.

lol Yeah Im not even poking fun at Hessian. Seems like a nice guy. I just thought the elemenope comment was funny.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Hessian3

View Post

icon_lol.gif I am an accountant for an IT company. So I really can't really pilfer their customers.

Jeezus {censored}ED UP KEEERIST. If there's anybody that hates themselves as much as IT people it's accountants. I can't imagine being an accountant for an entire company of IT people. That must be like living death inside of living death.

Nathan Explosion - Song idea: Living death inside of living death. Live, uhm not live, rotting corpse, still alive, zombification, throat cancer . . . no, no cancer, too sympathetic, uhm. . . I'll come back to it.

• Members

View Post

I chuckled at it too...But since it wasn't him that was touting that, I left it alone.

That is kind of funny though. So you're a CPA. Awesome. So are 10 million other people.

Next.

We've been boys since we were 10. I also have a Masters but I'm not really using that in my current profession. He was just sticking up for me like I would do for him.

• Members

View Post

Next.

actually it's only like 4M but redface.gifcop.gifwink.gif

Archived