• Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief

View Post

yo bish, wut b so funee up n hurr???

icon_lol.gif

just the way you worded it icon_lol.gif

sounds like something the Mods would say before nuking a guy

"wtf are you on about? you know less than nothing. if you knew nothing, that would be something!"

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

View Post

And this is why you're an entrepreneur. I know I give you {censored} on here but I'll be damned if I've met anyone with your drive to succeed. Unlike the OP you've always been clawing your way to the next business. That's the kind of drive that successful self employed people have. Not asking for business ideas that sound interesting on a guitar message board. To me that shows an inherent laziness that will never work.

The mowing yards thing? People don't get city contracts by just mowing their neighbors yard and I doubt the city drove by and happened to notice the quality of his work.

Thank you. And as for the giving people {censored} thing, we all do. I try not to take it too personally, though that's sometimes a bit hard. I know why I get {censored} though. I'm often too opinionated and speak as if my opinion is all that matters. I'm trying to change that.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by OverDriven

View Post

Thank you. And as for the giving people {censored} thing, we all do. I try not to take it too personally, though that's sometimes a bit hard. I know why I get {censored} though. I'm often too opinionated and speak as if my opinion is all that matters. I'm trying to change that.

Honestly I wouldn't. I can generally rely on you to candidly speak your mind regardless, and often contrary to what the masses think; say. Priceless. Sometimes terse, abrupt? Sure. I'll take that over weak "don't want to be the green chicken" syndrome any day.

• Members

View Post

don't turn into one of those assholes who says "just my opinion" after every {censored}ing thing

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Hunter

View Post

IMO, I think you were looking for IMO.

well that too.

a lot guys will say blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Just my opinion.

Its usually after a bunch of {censored}ing bull{censored} that is based on their own private reality with no concern for evidence. Its ok though. Just their opinion.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Hessian3

View Post

I have been trying to come up with some business ideas. My main problem is I am not really passionate about anything except working for myself.

I'm looking for ideas that require more of my time than my money???

I just don't think I can work for someone else my entire life.

A large percentage of startup businesses fail and almost all of them were started by someone EXTREMELY passionate about the idea and able to get significant cash to start it. Given that you are asking HCAF for ideas and have no cash, what do you think your chances for success are?

Steve

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Rear Naked

View Post

I think you should be arrested, tied to a tree in the forest with honey rubbed all over you, until wild bears chew your genitals off.

Just my opinion. Don't flame me.

not trying to be a dick, but Elemenope is probably more educated than you, and he makes more money too. IMO.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Hessian3

View Post

I have been trying to come up with some business ideas. My main problem is I am not really passionate about anything except working for myself.

I'm looking for ideas that require more of my time than my money???

I just don't think I can work for someone else my entire life.

invent a gaming system that allows for multiple disks to be in the disk holder at once...if cd players can do it, why can't game systems?

Start a men's fashion store that concetrates on the service aspect of teaching men how to dress.

Get fat, then lose a bunch of weight, then sell people on your diet strategy.

Boutique PC building, or amp building, or guitar building

Run a sweatshop

flip houses/guitars/cars

figure out how to market a polished turd

• Members

View Post

not trying to be a dick, but Elemenope is probably more educated than you, and he makes more money too. IMO.

And what exactly makes you say that or gives you that idea? You know nothing about anyone in here idn_smilie.gif

What a ridiculous comment to make... freak.gif

IMHO

• Members

View Post

And what exactly makes you say that or gives you that idea? You know nothing about anyone in here idn_smilie.gif

What a ridiculous comment to make... freak.gif

Where the {censored} is Nick H when you need him?

View Post

That's gotta be the harshest thing I've read on here in months.

• Members

View Post

There's one thing I want to add here. Everyone seems to say that you absolutely need to find your passion to make a business work. That's bull{censored}. What you need is a working business model and a lust for success. Passion makes it easier and more enjoyable, but the guys who make the real money do the {censored} that no one else wants to do. A working business model. Create one. Test it for holes. Run it on paper. Also, get this:

http://www.amazon.com/Personal-MBA-M.../dp/1591845572

The "find your passion" thing IS bull{censored}, but you've gotta have passion for the business you want to work on day and night to make it succeed.

Steve

• Members

View Post

Dude, why change it? The only people who bitch about it are the people you are giving your opinion to that doesn't line up with theirs. {censored} them.

Being oppinionated and passionate about what you believe in is a good thing. I think more people should be like that instead of dancing circles around the PC thing. You're blunt, you're honest, and you tell it like it is. No sense changing who you are my friend. thumb.gif

• Members

View Post

Dude, why change it? The only people who bitch about it are the people you are giving your opinion to that doesn't line up with theirs. {censored} them.

Being oppinionated and passionate about what you believe in is a good thing. I think more people should be like that instead of dancing circles around the PC thing. You're blunt, you're honest, and you tell it like it is. No sense changing who you are my friend. thumb.gif

All of that is nothing but your opinion.

How much do you even make?

Archived