Any smart guys here?

Hessian3

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

View Post

In the meantime I like my coffee with lots of cream and lots of sugar.

icon_lol.gif

OP

You dont need to think of anything yourself. Steal the idea. Its the American way mother {censored}er. Go look at some places that are similar to your own, and find some apparently profitable business with low barrier to entry (skill involvement and monetary investment should be low) that your area does not have. You might want to pay someone to do market analysis before you make the plunge.

Here's one:

Drive through daqueri shop. You need a $1000 mixer and a $1000 permit, and a small building with a window. Black people love this {censored}. Put it on the edge of the hood, but not in the hood...so you still get white chicks. The daqueries will likely have to be wine-based.

If you want a bigger business, you can do drive through daqueri/liquor store. Investment is a lot higher because of all the booze. Also, you likely wont be able to give out alcohol in the daqueries like the first option since you will have a liquor permit (thats how it is in texas). What you can do is sell them a cup with the frozen daqueri {censored}, and sell them those small bottles of tequila or whatever and they just pour it in themselves.

{censored} bitches, get money.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Hessian3

View Post

I have been trying to come up with some business ideas. My main problem is I am not really passionate about anything except working for myself.

I'm looking for ideas that require more of my time than my money???

I just don't think I can work for someone else my entire life.

I'm in the process of working this out too. I'm not going after something I'm passionate about. I've come to find that mixing work with things I'm passionate about turns the things I'm passionate about into work. tongue.gif So that's a no go. Think about something you would like to do or work with. Then think about ways you can work with those things and make $. I know that sounds overly simple but that's really it.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

View Post

I'm just an office schlub.

this, but

Quote Originally Posted by Elemenope

View Post

The sad thing here is that the op most likely already makes more ...

low to medium probability

View Post

... has a better education ...

medium probability

View Post

... than all of you {censored}s.

yeah, but why you sad brohsef?

• Members

View Post

The sad thing here is that the op most likely already makes more and has a better education than all of you {censored}s.

And what exactly makes you say that or gives you that idea? You know nothing about anyone in here idn_smilie.gif

What a ridiculous comment to make... freak.gif

Archived