Any smart guys here?

Hessian3

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Rear Naked

View Post

All of that is nothing but your opinion.

How much do you even make?

Oh last W2 gross earnings was about 1k I think? I tried to claim all the change I picked up off the ground around my cardboard box that people dropped. I also found 20 bucks in the dumpster when I was hunting for food one day. I got pricked by some used needles that day too. Many red bumps have appeared since then, but I'm not worried about it. My other bum buddy Gerald said it probably was just a heroin needle and I needn't worry. idn_smilie.gif

IMO

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

View Post

Elemenope, post your W2 and university transcript. Lets settle this right now.

When did I say that I make more and have a better education than anyone here? Read my post again man. I said that Hessian3 does. This is fact. I can guarantee that very few people here have his education and make what he makes in a year. So for those people who wanna talk so {censored} about his topic I suggest you take a look at yourself and your financial situation before you start criticizing someone else about their life goals.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Elemenope

View Post

When did I say that I make more and have a better education than anyone here? Read my post again man. I said that Hessian3 does. This is fact. I can guarantee that very few people here have his education and make what he makes in a year. So for those people who wanna talk so {censored} about his topic I suggest you take a look at yourself and your financial situation before you start criticizing someone else about their life goals.

You think I'm {censored}ing with you? I am not {censored}ing with you.

• Members

View Post

freak.gif

freak.gif

wut

Dude said he had no passion for anything, and wants to run his own business...Sorry, but in order to have a successful business, you have to have DRIVE...It doesn't seem like, based on what he's posted in this thread, that he has that. It seems more like he wants us to give him ideas for what HE should do.

What kind of Doctorate millionare does that?

• Members

View Post

You didn't. Someone else did.

Keep up idea.gif IMO

• Members

View Post

Have you been diagnosed with a learning disorder of some type? Or is it some sort of social disorder where you always have to pick the losing side, and if you can't find it you'll just make up your own side to argue from specifically so you CAN be on the losing side.

And the answer to the original question is, "no, there are no smart guys here. Plenty of smart asses though."

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by nightflameauto

View Post

Have you been diagnosed with a learning disorder of some type? Or is it some sort of social disorder where you always have to pick the losing side, and if you can't find it you'll just make up your own side to argue from specifically so you CAN be on the losing side.

And the answer to the original question is, "no, there are no smart guys here. Plenty of smart asses though."

It doesn't matter what side I'm on. No matter who is right or wrong most of you are just gonna jump on the RB bandwagon anyways. If half of you actually had a mind of your own this forum might actually be interesting.

• Members

View Post

It doesn't matter what side I'm on. No matter who is right or wrong most of you are just gonna jump on the RB bandwagon anyways. If half of you actually had a mind of your own this forum might actually be interesting.

I drive my own bandwagon dick face.

• Members

View Post

Honestly? That's the direction you're gonna go?

I guess if the forum isn't interesting there's probably, maybe, somewhere else on the web that is. wave.gif

• Members

View Post

I make more money taking a {censored} at work than you do in a day.

There are more degrees on my wall than there are dollars in your bank account.

And at the end of the day my dick is still bigger than yours. Friend.

• Members

I started a business and here's what I can tell you:

-You have really believe in your product or service. Because when you are in front of people making the decision to move forward with you, they'll see right through your bull{censored}. After 2-3 well placed questions, it'll be apparent. I just landed the hugest {censored}ing contract of my life on Monday. My college degree or "passion" didn't matter. I believe what I do and my product. It's very obvious in person.

-Any business is going to require more amounts of time than you have. The start-up clock isn't a 24 hour one- you gotta cram 40 hours worth of {censored} into a 24 hour day. Even then, it's not enough. You won't have the capital to hire a {censored} load of workers so who answers the phone for support? You. Who goes to the post office? You. Who makes the coffee, sweeps the floor, refills the stapler? You. Meanwhile, you're also needed to make sales, execute marketing, improve and redesign the product. Seek capital, etc etc ad nauseum.

-Can you handle doors slammed in your face? Over and over? Will you give up, throw your hands in the air and say {censored} it and quit? This will happen over and over.

-Do you have any sort of social skills? Because HCAF is full of social tards like neloangelo. You have to be able to not only communicate your ideas, your product and corporate culture but also be able to make people like you, have confidence in you AND product.

-Are you connected? Do you know people you can call to get {censored} done? Do you have friends who are in supporting roles to your own business? One of my best friends of 15 years now owns his dads company which I use on a daily basis. This is a plus because if I'm tight, I can float a bill for a week and its no big as he's known me for a longtime.

You sound like you need a hobby, not a business. You're trying to kill time after work. A start up would eat you alive and quite possibly turn a passion into a bag of {censored}.

Imo

Archived