Gun Owner's Rights Advocates: This is exactly what we are afraid of...

marshallnoise

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by marshallnoise

View Post

Do you know that? More importantly, does it matter? I doubt gang members and convicted felons are going to want to be apart of the NRA anyway. You are a racist. Embrace it.

Ah ok. Avoiding common sense. Fwiw, I said black people. Not convicted felons or gang members. I also asked you a question about the general consensus of NRA members.

Is calling me a racist a political party forum thing?

• Members

View Post

Yeah, the government does have access to those records, but they shouldn't. I may or may not own any firearms but I sure as hell am not going to a gun show or a dealer to buy one if I want one. There is no way in hell I am going to wind up on the ATF's list of being a gun owner.

Owning a hand gun in these areas was made to be illegal without a permit. If you think for one minute that these folks would have bought a hand gun and knew that one day it would be broadcast all over the internet that not only that they own one, but their address and name would be published, they would have not bought it or bought them through an illegal method.

Gun ownership is a private thing for most people. I don't expect you to understand.

Why is it a private thing? I'm trying to learn here, not just sling insults. Obviously I don't understand or I wouldn't be asking...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

View Post

Ah ok. Avoiding common sense. Fwiw, I said black people. Not convicted felons or gang members. I also asked you a question about the general consensus of NRA members.

Is calling me a racist a political party forum thing?

By the definition used against me in the past, if you make an observation about anything involving race, you are a racist.

I am sure that the NRA is not some extension of the KKK, contrary to what you are implying. The NRA is an organization for supporting the 2nd Amendment and our right to bear arms. Are you saying that only white men care about protecting our rights?

Racist.

• Members

View Post

Why is it a private thing? I'm trying to learn here, not just sling insults. Obviously I don't understand or I wouldn't be asking...

I am pretty sure you already know why, but owning a firearm has become like pedophilia or being a sex offender except that it isn't illegal and is constitutionally protected. The article I posted, if you read it, proves my point.

• Members

View Post

icon_lol.gif

KKK? I'm white and I'm not part of the KKK.

Again, do you not believe the NRA is predominantly comprised of white males?

If they were, what is your {censored}ing point?

Edit: Your point was that the white men of the NRA would be come racist (ie conflicted). What a {censored}ing ignorant asshole you are. Self-loathing. I think you speak for yourself when you think of black people. Next time, just come out with it.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by The Anomaly

View Post

Excellent! I never saw that, or thought of it, but true!

Technically, the first anti-gun laws in the US were targeted directly at blacks post-Civil War. These anti-gun Jim Crow laws played a very important part in the birth of the 14th Amendment. http://reason.com/archives/2005/02/1...s-favorite-law

• Members

View Post

Yeah, the government does have access to those records, but they shouldn't. I may or may not own any firearms but I sure as hell am not going to a gun show or a dealer to buy one if I want one. There is no way in hell I am going to wind up on the ATF's list of being a gun owner.

Owning a hand gun in these areas was made to be illegal without a permit. If you think for one minute that these folks would have bought a hand gun and knew that one day it would be broadcast all over the internet that not only that they own one, but their address and name would be published, they would have not bought it or bought them through an illegal method.

Gun ownership is a private thing for most people. I don't expect you to understand.

I was wondering how many jigs of moonshine followed by how many minutes of bashing my head in the wall it would take for this post to make sense. You see I am not inbred and don't {censored} my cousin, so this post is difficult to make sense of.

• Members

View Post

I am pretty sure you already know why, but owning a firearm has become like pedophilia or being a sex offender except that it isn't illegal and is constitutionally protected. The article I posted, if you read it, proves my point.

Hahaha wtf are you talking about? How is it anything like being a registered sex offender? Is being a registered voter the same thing? Having a drivers license? Those are all public records as well icon_lol.gif

And are you reprojecting your racism on me? It seems in every political thread you post in someone calls you a racist at some point. Now, I can count the number of times I've been labeled a racist on one finger. Thanks to this thread.

Now calm down and quit frothing. It was bad enough your life sucks so bad that you login to Internet forums to argue with people on Christmas. Don't let your life failures consume you.

• Members

View Post

Hahaha wtf are you talking about? How is it anything like being a registered sex offender? Is being a registered voter the same thing? Having a drivers license? Those are all public records as well icon_lol.gif

While you are right, that article was 100% to demonize gun owners during a tricky and delicate time. "Do you know who lives next to you?" If not to spread fear then what was the purpose? It insinuates that you should know if your neighbor is a gun owner because ____________.

• Members

View Post

icon_lol.gif

KKK? I'm white and I'm not part of the KKK.

Again, do you not believe the NRA is predominantly comprised of white males?

srs?

we're haz'ing a family special going on right now for Christmas-

if Dad signs up, every current and future son can sign up for half price and we'll waive the first year's dues thumb.gif

PM'ing you the link to the application

• Members

View Post

Would you mind if we published a list of your flat-screen TV values? Especially when it's a known fact that people steal guns out of proportion to their cash value precisely BECAUSE of all the restrictions on them?

And while a gun in the home is a deterrent to crimes, it's not entirely impossible (gasp!) to make sure someone is not home before committing a burglary. And while every gun ownere SHOULD have their gun secured, do you really want a newspaper testing that for us?

Here's a question; when it's shown that a gun was stolen by using that information, and someone is subsequently killed with the stolen gun, can we hold the paper partly liable?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by TheRymanChu

View Post

I was wondering how many jigs of moonshine followed by how many minutes of bashing my head in the wall it would take for this post to make sense. You see I am not inbred and don't {censored} my cousin, so this post is difficult to make sense of.

I suppose the hyperbole and sexual/familial insults will have to suffice in lieu an actual retort?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Mesa4x12er2

View Post

While you are right, that article was 100% to demonize gun owners during a tricky and delicate time. "Do you know who lives next to you?" If not to spread fear then what was the purpose? It insinuates that you should know if your neighbor is a gun owner because ____________.

I think it's my right to know who is a gun owner around me.

Anyway, people like marshallnoise really don't help your cause. If more people were like you I believe gun owners may be represented fairly but due to people like him... Errrr, it's hard to take him serious. He's kinda scary. I wouldn't be surprised if he has some form of undiagnosed mental disease and he most certainly has anger and racism issues. He's to gun owners as foreign disarming armchair qb's are to gun control advocates.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by larryguitar

View Post

Would you mind if we published a list of your flat-screen TV values? Especially when it's a known fact that people steal guns out of proportion to their cash value precisely BECAUSE of all the restrictions on them?

And while a gun in the home is a deterrent to crimes, it's not entirely impossible (gasp!) to make sure someone is not home before committing a burglary. And while every gun ownere SHOULD have their gun secured, do you really want a newspaper testing that for us?

Here's a question; when it's shown that a gun was stolen by using that information, and someone is subsequently killed with the stolen gun, can we hold the paper partly liable?

That list doesn't say anything about what guns are in the homes. That's a bad analogy.

Archived