Aw yiss. I just finished my first album. Full stream here

thefyn

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by MattACaster

View Post

Will this be available for purchase/download at some point? I must rock this in my car...

Yeah I'll make free temp downloads of the album mp3's for HCAF peeps. The CD will also be out in a few days via CD baby etc if you want better quality.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As others have said, this is really good.

I'm noticing a Warren Demartini to a 80's Jake E Lee flare in the riff department with lots of modern techniques as well (Dream Theater for one).

Good job man thumb.gif

It's actually nice not hearing whale farts.

• Members

As others have said, this is really good.

I'm noticing a Warren Demartini to a 80's Jake E Lee flare in the riff department with lots of modern techniques as well (Dream Theater for one).

Good job man thumb.gif

It's actually nice not hearing whale farts.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Santuzzo

View Post

Listening as I'm typing this. I'm at the 3rd song. I wanted to wait with posting until I'm through all songs, but I gotta say so far this is f'n AWESOME!!!!

Is that you on vocals? I really like the vocals on this thumb.gif

Yep it's me on vocals. I recorded the whole thing. It's a solo project but if I get some interest to play half decent shows etc my 2 brothers in the vid in my sig will make up the band and I'll find a keyboard player. I can't play keys..I moused it all in via VTS synths etc.

Really glad you like it!!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Santuzzo

View Post

Listening as I'm typing this. I'm at the 3rd song. I wanted to wait with posting until I'm through all songs, but I gotta say so far this is f'n AWESOME!!!!

Is that you on vocals? I really like the vocals on this thumb.gif

Yep it's me on vocals. I recorded the whole thing. It's a solo project but if I get some interest to play half decent shows etc my 2 brothers in the vid in my sig will make up the band and I'll find a keyboard player. I can't play keys..I moused it all in via VTS synths etc.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Savage

View Post

I'm only into the second tune but it sounds great. Wild tunage... what would you call this style?

In the CD baby short album description I put:

"tOCK pushes riff based anthems with singalong choruses, drifting from rock to thrash and everything in between"

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Savage

View Post

I'm only into the second tune but it sounds great. Wild tunage... what would you call this style?

In the CD baby short album description I put:

"tOCK pushes riff based anthems with singalong choruses, drifting from rock to thrash and everything in between"

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by thefyn

View Post

Awesome!!! I need to buy your album when it's out! thumb.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by thefyn

View Post

Awesome!!! I need to buy your album when it's out! thumb.gif

Archived