Aw yiss. I just finished my first album. Full stream here

thefyn

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by Santuzzo View Post
Listening as I'm typing this. I'm at the 3rd song. I wanted to wait with posting until I'm through all songs, but I gotta say so far this is f'n AWESOME!!!!
Came here to post this. Congrats on getting this project completed. You have some of the most convincing/realistic drum programming.

thumb.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Santuzzo View Post
Listening as I'm typing this. I'm at the 3rd song. I wanted to wait with posting until I'm through all songs, but I gotta say so far this is f'n AWESOME!!!!
Came here to post this. Congrats on getting this project completed. You have some of the most convincing/realistic drum programming.

thumb.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by thefyn View Post
They are not in the correct order (and some are louder than others) but here it is:

https://soundcloud.com/tock-1/sets/t...are-full-album

Gotta thank HCAF for all the help I got on gear, micing, cables etc etc etc. Bucket list check! love.gif

I just did a Jean Wilder when she finished her novel. Crack that booze open.
Dude, the tones! The chops! The speed! The Romancing the Stones reference (wasn't it Joan, though?)! Looks like one for the WIN column, brutha! Totally_jammin_out.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by thefyn View Post
They are not in the correct order (and some are louder than others) but here it is:

https://soundcloud.com/tock-1/sets/t...are-full-album

Gotta thank HCAF for all the help I got on gear, micing, cables etc etc etc. Bucket list check! love.gif

I just did a Jean Wilder when she finished her novel. Crack that booze open.
Dude, the tones! The chops! The speed! The Romancing the Stones reference (wasn't it Joan, though?)! Looks like one for the WIN column, brutha! Totally_jammin_out.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by MattACaster

View Post

Will this be available for purchase/download at some point? I must rock this in my car...

Yeah I'll make free temp downloads of the album mp3's for HCAF peeps. The CD will also be out in a few days via CD baby etc if you want better quality.

• Members

View Post

Will this be available for purchase/download at some point? I must rock this in my car...

Yeah I'll make free temp downloads of the album mp3's for HCAF peeps. The CD will also be out in a few days via CD baby etc if you want better quality.

• Members

View Post

Archived