Aw yiss. I just finished my first album. Full stream here

thefyn

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by 46&2

View Post

Will buy. Where? Want lossless source.

Tidy! I've updated all of the info for CDbaby and I'll post the links when it propagates.

I'll also post a link for peeps who wants them for free on mp3 soon.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by 46&2

View Post

Will buy. Where? Want lossless source.

Tidy! I've updated all of the info for CDbaby and I'll post the links when it propagates.

I'll also post a link for peeps who wants them for free on mp3 soon.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by thefyn

View Post

Yep it's me on vocals. I recorded the whole thing. It's a solo project but if I get some interest to play half decent shows etc my 2 brothers in the vid in my sig will make up the band and I'll find a keyboard player. I can't play keys..I moused it all in via VTS synths etc.

Really glad you like it!!

Man, I really need you to teach me how to get my solo project to sound this professional (aside from the whole talent/performance side of things, which I can't do much about, lol!)!!!

• Members

View Post

Yep it's me on vocals. I recorded the whole thing. It's a solo project but if I get some interest to play half decent shows etc my 2 brothers in the vid in my sig will make up the band and I'll find a keyboard player. I can't play keys..I moused it all in via VTS synths etc.

Really glad you like it!!

Man, I really need you to teach me how to get my solo project to sound this professional (aside from the whole talent/performance side of things, which I can't do much about, lol!)!!!

• Members

I've always liked you're playing. I remember a few years back a Metal compilation CD was put together with people on HCAF. I always loved your song on that one, awesome riff. I only listened to the first song so far for a little bit and can tell I'll already like it.

• Members

I've always liked you're playing. I remember a few years back a Metal compilation CD was put together with people on HCAF. I always loved your song on that one, awesome riff. I only listened to the first song so far for a little bit and can tell I'll already like it.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by SnowStorm

View Post

Thats awesome. Remember the last track on that forum CD? He got signed and just put out IMO the best album of last year. Fkn Marty Friedman played on his album..haha Check out skyharbour.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by SnowStorm

View Post

Thats awesome. Remember the last track on that forum CD? He got signed and just put out IMO the best album of last year. Fkn Marty Friedman played on his album..haha Check out skyharbour.

• Members

View Post

Wasn't Divinity or at least Sacha (enditol) on that disk too? I wasn't around at the time, but I remember jamming some of the tracks from it with pv_impact.

• Members

View Post

Wasn't Divinity or at least Sacha (enditol) on that disk too? I wasn't around at the time, but I remember jamming some of the tracks from it with pv_impact.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Phrophus

View Post

Yep. He has opened his own studio now (Perfect Fifth). Over the years he and ENdtime (also on the disk) probably gave me the most advice etc. love.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Gary666

View Post

sounds good even on my crap work speakers, good job! did you use this

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/deta...FQq0nQod_DgAww

on this project?

{censored}, i'm really stoked to get back into writing and recording again.

Yep...Not exact but something of similar quality. Recording wise that will record as good as what I have. The instruments are top top notch and GUI will handle everything I use it for.

I DID go crazy with plugins but only via sales. I also used 4 other key plugins: Steven Slate drums, a (then) free plug called Soundtoys devillok, rob papen delay (crazy cheap in a sale) and some other stuff I pick up on sale (like waves etc etc)

But with just that setup and steven slate drums, I could get to within 95% of my tunes.

Get used to that first, and keep up on software sales here:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewto...151&start=2715

I love these plugs too:

http://www.crysonic.com/

• Members

View Post

Wait... the dude from Skyharbor was on this forum??

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by MattACaster

View Post

Wait... the dude from Skyharbor was on this forum??

Yep. The bones of Dots (albeit instrumental) was on the HCAF CD. I told him then and there that he would make it. User name keshav dhar. It was in his hydrodjent days.

Check it out...He'd only ever recorded 2 songs at the time.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...ation-CD/page2

And now he self produced this:

IMO the best produced/played track of last year...Fkn cray.

There is one rule. Don't listen to this...Then listen to my tracks. Because mine sound like a charveldan handshake date in comparison.

• Members

View Post

Yep. The bones of Dots (albeit instrumental) was on the HCAF CD. I told him then and there that he would make it. User name keshav dhar. It was in his hydrodjent days.

Check it out...He'd only ever recorded 2 songs at the time.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...ation-CD/page2

And now he self produced this:

IMO the best produced/played track of last year...Fkn cray.

There is one rule. Don't listen to this...Then listen to my tracks. Because mine sound like a charveldan handshake date in comparison.

Thats awesome!!! I'm a huge Skyharbor fan!!!! Catharsis is like one of my favorite songs ever!!

Archived