Aw yiss. I just finished my first album. Full stream here

thefyn

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Where can I buy this? link?

I appreciate you offering it for free on the forum, but I do want to pay you for the album, since it's very, very awesome!
I'm very often turned off by the vocals on some metal styles, which is probably why I like mostly instrumental metal, but on your stuff I really dig the vox, really fit the music perfectly! thumb.gif

• Members

I appreciate you offering it for free on the forum, but I do want to pay you for the album, since it's very, very awesome!
I'm very often turned off by the vocals on some metal styles, which is probably why I like mostly instrumental metal, but on your stuff I really dig the vox, really fit the music perfectly! thumb.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Santuzzo View Post

Well that is awesome....

Can I use you as a guinea pig?

If you go here, click on music store, then artist album...and click on the download album for $9.99 too see if the widget etc works.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/tOCK/113417145400071

love.gifthumb.gif

• Members

Well that is awesome....

Can I use you as a guinea pig?

If you go here, click on music store, then artist album...and click on the download album for $9.99 too see if the widget etc works.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/tOCK/113417145400071

love.gifthumb.gif

• Members
Done! Worked like a charm! thumb.gif
Good one!

I'm working on getting vids for all of the songs on youtube. When I did my 2 vids for I've Seen and I don;t care, I used high speed cameras for some of the footage. So I have all of this footage left over of high speed {censored}e.

On youtube I've noticed bands (or fans of bands) have whole albums uploaded to youtube with each track advertising the album. So I am going to use the footage and make each vid have a different clip, but link them all to a playlist. I thought it would be more interesting to have the slo mo footage rather than a static image of the album like most other bands do.

I did this one last night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFBXmtRtefI

• Members
Done! Worked like a charm! thumb.gif
Good one!

I'm working on getting vids for all of the songs on youtube. When I did my 2 vids for I've Seen and I don;t care, I used high speed cameras for some of the footage. So I have all of this footage left over of high speed {censored}e.

On youtube I've noticed bands (or fans of bands) have whole albums uploaded to youtube with each track advertising the album. So I am going to use the footage and make each vid have a different clip, but link them all to a playlist. I thought it would be more interesting to have the slo mo footage rather than a static image of the album like most other bands do.

I did this one last night:

Archived