Convince me that Adrian Peterson shouldn't win the MVP

la0tsu

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy View Post
Brady is awesome. I'm a fanboi for sure.

They're both better candidates than Peterson. Peterson should win most gaudy meaningless stat award. Pretty fitting for an above average rb with no sb hope.

He still has no record, and will be an afterthought over the years as steroids and ped's get more sophisticated.

Manning has the brain of a winner.
You know I love you man,...one of my HCAF favs. But you're wrong about AP -- he's hardly an "above-average" RB and absolutely deserves to be a candidate for MVP.

That said Peyton will win. The love-fest with him has never stopped.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by Cibyl View Post
The number of Super Bowl rings a player has is completely irrelevant when talking about the MVP for a particular year. It's based on the player's play for one regular season. Period.

Brady's numbers are very good and yes,...he should be considered. But -- he will not win.
That was mainly for the argument about Peyton being the all-time greatest QB with noone close thing.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Cibyl View Post
The number of Super Bowl rings a player has is completely irrelevant when talking about the MVP for a particular year. It's based on the player's play for one regular season. Period.

Brady's numbers are very good and yes,...he should be considered. But -- he will not win.
That was mainly for the argument about Peyton being the all-time greatest QB with noone close thing.

• Members

listen Peyton had a great season but its not even an all time great season by qb standards. THere were probably 12 or more qb seasons that absolutely TRUMP peytons this year. How many rb seasons in history were better than AP's? Maybe like 3 all time. Peyton had a great year, but it wasnt an all time great year. AP had an all time great year, thats why he should win it.

• Members

listen Peyton had a great season but its not even an all time great season by qb standards. THere were probably 12 or more qb seasons that absolutely TRUMP peytons this year. How many rb seasons in history were better than AP's? Maybe like 3 all time. Peyton had a great year, but it wasnt an all time great year. AP had an all time great year, thats why he should win it.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by jnurp

View Post

No. I'm going to rape you, nurps. Coming for you, brah.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by jnurp

View Post

No. I'm going to rape you, nurps. Coming for you, brah.

Archived