• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by soundgardener75

View Post

SG13NBCH-13-xlarge.jpg

I kinda like it? idn_smilie.gif

Nothing wrong with that in my book. Gibson used to make natural burst standards a couple of years ago, but they were a bit darker around the edges.

I have to say, the price of these new standard models that they've essentially been selling as '61 reissues for the last couple of years is a bit of a cheap shot to everyone who paid a premium for the small pickguard nad vintage-correct neck join.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Zeppelin Rules

View Post

Nothing wrong with that in my book. Gibson used to make natural burst standards a couple of years ago, but they were a bit darker around the edges.

I have to say, the price of these new standard models that they've essentially been selling as '61 reissues for the last couple of years is a bit of a cheap shot to everyone who paid a premium for the small pickguard nad vintage-correct neck join.

I don't understand why Gibson has not done this sooner. Those large pickguards on their Standards are silly, these smaller ones on the 61 RI have always looked much better.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by 100 watt

View Post

New Dunlop Fuzz Face . The 100 watt signature "Butt Face" . Nasty germanium fuzz with built in dying battery simulator & bias knob. Comes on a brown finish. Has a graphic of Belladonnas tit tattoo formed into the rubber pad.

Don't forget - the Input jack has lipstick, the Output jack looks like a Puckered Starfish....

• Members

Line 6 will have a new Spider (so we heard)

Bunch of odd end wireless PA and iOS dongle {censored}.

Snax guys will probably announce a replacement for the V II and the fire sales will commence as usual.

Behringer will have a bunch of stuff but never release it until 4th qtr the following year.

Yamaha is supposed to have a higher power version of those little modeling amps.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by soundgardener75

View Post

I don't understand why Gibson has not done this sooner. Those large pickguards on their Standards are silly, these smaller ones on the 61 RI have always looked much better.

I disagree. I like the larger pickguard. More balanced.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by HottKarl

View Post

Hows about a Kemper.....in a rackmount format?

Or would they wait for Summer NAMM?

I don't think that will happen in a long time, if ever. They're still working on making the performance mode, an undo function, a footswitch, power amp etc.

Archived