The all newest PWNED/FAIL/FUNNY pictures thread

Cokeman

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneV2

View Post

He did. I love when he says he's too lazy to change it back and that's the real issue icon_lol.gif

hahaha yeah... but all in all he was reallllly chill about the whole thing... I would LOVE to see that prank done to this kid... the flip out would be epic

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Slaymoar

View Post

If you truly want to love to hate him with a passion, watch game of thrones.

I'm reading the books and just seeing his smug little {censored} face in caps of the show is enough to send me into a rage. Little {censored}face.

And you'd think that dumbass that's gonna go popping truck tires would know what kinda pressure they're under. That ain't no 40 pound smooth rider bisch.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Murdoch

View Post

7tcXBwTBP06yLU1xarbveA2.gif

ok I'll bite....WHAT is the thing that shot his shirt off and {censored}ed his arm up and destroyed his eardrums? It looks like some sort of vehicle, why did it SHOOT? I'm missing something and I'm not afraid to look retarded biggrin.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Drock

View Post

ok I'll bite....WHAT is the thing that shot his shirt off and {censored}ed his arm up and destroyed his eardrums? It looks like some sort of vehicle, why did it SHOOT? I'm missing something and I'm not afraid to look retarded biggrin.gif

The pressure from the tire, which was obviously over inflated.

• Members

The average 11R 22.5 tire holds 110-120 psi cold on a dual back tire setup. To break it down, that's a lot of ass kicking force coming from some jerk off who slashed it. However.. knowing that the tire sidewall is at least 1" thick, I don't know how he slashed it. The tires usually blow through the tread vs. the sidewall.

Archived