The all newest PWNED/FAIL/FUNNY pictures thread

Cokeman

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Abouttreefitty

View Post

It's when a grown man crawls into a woman's vagina and she proceeds to give birth to him. When she pops him out, the woman slaps the man, and instead of crying, he cums.

How the hell do you know that? confused.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Cokeman

View Post

I believe it. That was an explanation only a professional could give. Are you providing the vag or sticking your head in it? Nevermind. Don't tell me. I don't want to know.

It's not just the head. You get your whole body up in there. Midgets and dwarfs are great at re-birthing.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Axe_34

View Post

Tires exploding at 1500 FPS

Quote Originally Posted by Marc G

View Post

never would have thought that the wheel would fail before the tyre!

The majority of those shots were a specific style of rim failing, known as a Split Rim. They use a locking ring on the outside bead of the tire to hold it all into place. If the locking rim fails, you got a problem, which happened to my father in 1977. My family owned a tire store at the time, dad use a cage to inflate, tested the bead, rolled the tire out of the cage and blamo. Blew him across the shop, took half his face off, fortunately he survived and with a lot of plastic surgery looked better than before. After that, they refused to work on Split Rims in the shop. They style is very rare in North America now, for good reason.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by boytbpc

View Post

The majority of those shots were a specific style of rim failing, known as a Split Rim. They use a locking ring on the outside bead of the tire to hold it all into place. If the locking rim fails, you got a problem, which happened to my father in 1977. My family owned a tire store at the time, dad use a cage to inflate, tested the bead, rolled the tire out of the cage and blamo. Blew him across the shop, took half his face off, fortunately he survived and with a lot of plastic surgery looked better than before. After that, they refused to work on Split Rims in the shop. They style is very rare in North America now, for good reason.

That doesn't look like a true split ring rim. There are no clips holding the ring in place. It looks like the rim failed and shot off the lip of the rim as a single piece. That is a problem with two piece rims. Also I know what you mean about how dangerous split ring rims are...saw a guy get his arm cut off right in the middle of the forearm once...he took all the clips off without breaking the ring loose then reached in to pull the valve stem and BAM...ring popped loose and cut it clean off. I bet there is still a dent in the wall at the NLR Petro from a split ring coming loose in the 3rd bay...that's 60' away and it still would have broken a leg if someone was standing there.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

View Post

I'm more confused about Twilight..and even more confused about Levitation...who exactly is just floating into the air these days? The mention it like it's something the kids are doing nowadays.

There was some religion in Iowa when I lived there that got called "floaters" because they would get together, smoke a bunch of {censored}, and then think they were levitating. We referred to them as floaters so often I forgot what their real name was.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaced Out Ace

View Post

...Re...birthing? The {censored} is that? freak.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Abouttreefitty

View Post

It's when a grown man crawls into a woman's vagina and she proceeds to give birth to him. When she pops him out, the woman slaps the man, and instead of crying, he cums.

icon_lol.gif

While this is funny, the truth is re-birthing is some retarded new-age thing where they stick a person into a bundle of blankets and the mom and sometimes someone helping the mom of that person starts beating the {censored} out of them until they fight their way out of the blankets. It's supposed to be a "re-birth" into the world and re-affirm the parent/child bond and give everything a second chance and blah, blah, blah. Actually, it just ends up with kids/teens getting {censored}ed up and going to the hospital, sometimes dying because they can't fight out of the blankets and end up oxygen deprived due to effort and smothering.

There was some stupid cop show that did an episode with that happening, then I looked it up and found out {censored}'s legit. Our world freak.gif.

• Members

I wonder if the lack of clips is how they got them to pop when they wanted. Truth be told though, I have never seen a true split rim because of the accident at my father's shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe_34

View Post

Tires exploding at 1500 FPS

Quote Originally Posted by ss454

View Post

That doesn't look like a true split ring rim. There are no clips holding the ring in place. It looks like the rim failed and shot off the lip of the rim as a single piece. That is a problem with two piece rims. Also I know what you mean about how dangerous split ring rims are...saw a guy get his arm cut off right in the middle of the forearm once...he took all the clips off without breaking the ring loose then reached in to pull the valve stem and BAM...ring popped loose and cut it clean off. I bet there is still a dent in the wall at the NLR Petro from a split ring coming loose in the 3rd bay...that's 60' away and it still would have broken a leg if someone was standing there.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by nightflameauto

View Post

While this is funny, the truth is re-birthing is some retarded new-age thing where they stick a person into a bundle of blankets and the mom and sometimes someone helping the mom of that person starts beating the {censored} out of them until they fight their way out of the blankets. It's supposed to be a "re-birth" into the world and re-affirm the parent/child bond and give everything a second chance and blah, blah, blah. Actually, it just ends up with kids/teens getting {censored}ed up and going to the hospital, sometimes dying because they can't fight out of the blankets and end up oxygen deprived due to effort and smothering.

There was some stupid cop show that did an episode with that happening, then I looked it up and found out {censored}'s legit. Our world freak.gif.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0897711/

Archived