The all newest PWNED/FAIL/FUNNY pictures thread

Cokeman

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Murdoch

View Post

7tcXBwTBP06yLU1xarbveA2.gif

What a brutal {censored}ing fail... his arm looks like it snapped backwards at mid forearm area, american history-x'd himself, and used his arm stump to get up. What if the tire was a child rapist's tire? That would be an even {censored}tier day for that guy.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Slaymoar

View Post

What a brutal {censored}ing fail... his arm looks like it snapped backwards at mid forearm area, american history-x'd himself, and used his arm stump to get up. What if the tire was a child rapist's tire? That would be an even {censored}tier day for that guy.

eek.gificon_lol.giflove.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Dolf

View Post

Looks like he went to slash the tire, not realizing those tires were under CONSIDERABLE pressure.

Thank you. Now that you've said it, its obvious redface.gif ...and karma...yes thats a good word for this.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by CKJ

View Post

The average 11R 22.5 tire holds 110-120 psi cold on a dual back tire setup. To break it down, that's a lot of ass kicking force coming from some jerk off who slashed it. However.. knowing that the tire sidewall is at least 1" thick, I don't know how he slashed it. The tires usually blow through the tread vs. the sidewall.

"Slashing" tires is for n00bz. You stab. Puncture. A sharp knife will go through that very easily.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Murdoch

View Post

The pressure from the tire, which was obviously over inflated.

As covered above, those tires typically inflate to 120 PSI, and I've seen them that go as high as 160 PSI. It's not just a huge amount of pressure, but a huge amount of VOLUME under that pressure. Enough that when shot through a crowbar sized hole it'd easily send some dumb{censored} flying into the curb.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by nightflameauto

View Post

As covered above, those tires typically inflate to 120 PSI, and I've seen them that go as high as 160 PSI. It's not just a huge amount of pressure, but a huge amount of VOLUME under that pressure. Enough that when shot through a crowbar sized hole it'd easily send some dumb{censored} flying into the curb.

Exactly...and what {censored}ed his arm up was whatever he used to puncture that tire coming back at him like a grenade. I worked in the tire shop at a Petro for a while and let me tell you when a big truck tire blows it goes off like a bomb. I saw a 300lb guy get blown 30ft across the shop with a complete airborn flip from a big tire blowing up and it was in a {censored}ing cage. He forgot he had the stem pulled and it was getting blown up by our bad ass high pressure, high volume pump and he leaned down to unplug it and BOOM...busted his eardrum and shook the whole building.

Archived