Bye Bye

Samilyn

• Members

drnihili, it seems that you take your signature, "There is no right not to be offended." as some sort of call for you to be offensive. This has been a pretty consistent pattern with you. I am not sure that you are even aware of how personally insulting your words often are. Perhaps you get so caught up in your point of view, which by the way is every bit as self-righteous as the points of view you attack as being self-righteous, that you just don't monitor your hostility. I have held my tongue up till now but enough is enough.

Baba, you consistently find offense in opinions you disagree with and then try to browbeat others with your view of how things should run. By your own admission, you see yourself as the forum's hall monitor. So the fact that my words bother you is no indication that there's anything wrong with them. If you think my post was "personally insulting" then please say how. And please say how it is more personally insulting than much of the tripe that came before. After all, you managed to hold your tongue through several rounds of personal attacks prior to my post. What about my post was so offensive that it was worse than suggesting violence regarding forum members, or commenting on their psycho-sexual immaturity, or saying that everyone would be happier if they left? Other than the fact that you may disagree with it's content of course.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ya, they usually show up when someone disagrees with one of the "IN" crowd

Consider me the "OUT" crowd. What's with all the righteous indignation

here? Lots of people with sand in their vaginas, I suppose.:freak: I can

not be browbeaten, because I shave my eyebrows. I am the great satan

to the moral majority, feel free to declare jihad on me anytime you like.:wave:

WTF is a "Psalm 29 society", anyway? Is that like the Masons or something?

• Members

WTF is a "Psalm 29 society", anyway?

Psalm 19. I don't think I've ever owned or given a serious reading to a religious text of any kind, so I can't pretend to know anything about the substance of Psalm 19. But it's also a song title, or part of a song title, of - later correction: recorded by (not an original song by) - a well-liked HCAG forumite. A bunch of others - including some of the people with whom you're currently engaged in a pissing match - chipped in to get this well-liked HCAG forumite an amp as a gift after she got burned in a bad Craigslist deal. They clearly did this because they are awful people bent on stripping away everyone's right to free speech.

• Members

Psalm 19. I don't think I've ever owned or given a serious reading to a religious text of any kind, so I can't pretend to know anything about the substance of Psalm 19. But it's also a song title, or part of a song title, of a well-liked HCAG forumite. A bunch of others - including some of the people with whom you're currently engaged in a pissing match - chipped in to get this well-liked HCAG forumite an amp as a gift after she got burned in a bad Craigslist deal. They clearly did this because they are awful people bent on stripping away everyone's right to free speech.

Seen one Psalm, you've seen 'em all I guess.

• Members

Consider me the "OUT" crowd. What's with all the righteous indignation

here? Lots of people with sand in their vaginas, I suppose.
:freak:
I can

not be browbeaten, because I shave my eyebrows. I am the great satan

to the moral majority, feel free to declare jihad on me anytime you like.
:wave:

WTF is a "Psalm 29 society", anyway? Is that like the Masons or something?

the "IN" crowd around here are regular forumites who contribute to this forum in many ways and we newbies learn a lot from them,the beauty of it is that it's not an exclusive club, try posting something constructive and see how quickly you are welcomed in, alternatively stop trolling and you also get welcomed in,:wave:

• Members

the "IN" crowd around here are regular forumites who contribute to this forum in many ways and we newbies learn a lot from them,the beauty of it is that it's not an exclusive club, try posting something constructive and see how quickly you are welcomed in, alternatively stop trolling and you also get welcomed in,

Trolling is fun, though. You people seem to need the comedy relief.:)

• Members

Ha!!! I was just going to call for you Darksun!!! Awesome, thanks for visiting. I miss you! For mini, Darksun did a bit of trolling to stir the pot a bit, but he is an awesome guy and a solid member. He does not troll here. And sun, I'm not going all born again on you, sorry for using you as an example. You rock.

Trolling is fun, though. You people seem to need the comedy relief.

That may be true, but it's also a violation of the site rules, so I'd appreciate it if you'd look for your comedic relief off-site and stop trolling. Mazi wouldn't condone you trolling over here (HCAG) either. :)

As for the rest of you folks, remember that trolling only "works" for the troll when they get a reaction, so as always, the best response to a troll is NO response. IOW, if you see someone trolling, "report and ignore".

Thanks. :wave:

• Members

That may be true, but it's also a violation of the
site rules
, so I'd appreciate it if you'd look for your comedic relief off-site and stop trolling. Mazi wouldn't condone you trolling over here (HCAG) either.
:)

As for the rest of you folks, remember that trolling only "works" for the troll when they get a reaction, so as always, the best response to a troll is NO response. IOW, if you see someone trolling, "report and ignore".

Thanks.

And thank you for being a good sport about it. :)

Have a good 'un, people.:wave:

• Members

:)
so do you have any funny friends who can post here instead of the crap you post??

Hi there! This is a nice starter troll thread. See? Everyone is getting to know one another on a deeper level!!!

Minitruth does not post crap. He is a pillar of the EG forum. On the EG forum, we all listen carefully to minitruth. When he says "eat ratburgers, and die a slow death," we pause, and consider how our life is going. We reconsider our actions. We become willing to change! I am not making this up. ;)

• Members

I do! I do!! And I'm always on my best behavior...that place is pretty darn respectable. No trolls that I've seen, really decent folks. One by the name of Kwak and another called Queequeg

Yeah, it's kind of like a cross between HC (because it caters to folks of all skill levels) and APM (where people are genuine and respectful and don't live by the creedo "if you can't dazzle them with your brilliance then baffle them with your bull$#!t.")

I don't agree with their "no price discussion" rule though. I can understand that they want to honor MAP practices with regards to new instruments, but they seem to also apply it when discussions turn toward the sale of used gear. :confused:

EDIT: BTW, I try to always be on my best behavior - even here. I already have enough bad karma, why generate any more?

• Members

I do! I do!! And I'm always on my best behavior...that place is pretty darn respectable. No trolls that I've seen, really decent folks. One by the name of Kwak and another called Queequeg

Hate to crap in your cheerios, bro, but I have an account over there too.:wave:

Archived