WHAT IS YOUR DAY JOB?

austikins

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No I am just joking with you.

lol.

I thought I would put the craziest job I could think of out there.

:D

LOL I think you won on that score Cory. :thu:

Although it'd be one heck of a novel way to smuggle walrus/whale ivory and narwhal tusk lol

• Members

Civilized world? I've been to Texas. Our car broke down outside of Toyah, Taxas, population; 12 people, 8 dogs, and more rattlesnakes then I could count. Spent two nights in the car waiting for a fuel pump to get delivered by Greyhound bus to some town 40 miles away, then the mechanic's son had to drive there to pick it up, (at least one of those 12 people was a mechanic)

I'd rather eat those Vietnamese burritos you posted pictures of a while back then move there.

Licensed Land Surveyors with a Law degree (or a lawyer with an LS license)can do very well just about anywhere. People tend to take their property lines and any disputes about them very seriously. As we should, it's our little piece of the world.

LOL, I live in Texas and I wouldn't even go there.

• Members

Law school is a 3 year hassle. I'd look for something else before diving into that slop.

Land biz is booming in Texas.
Maybe you could move to Texas? See how the civilized world lives.

Civilized is where they use hub caps to hold their pants up???

Erm....Marc.....I think you been hangin' around in Saigon too long.

• Members

Its Cody but good job on remembering my name, once again Gary Palmer proves he rocks.
:thu:

Toby, I guess you don't realise that Brody, when translated to the king's english, is actually Kobe. Also, I think English keyboards are flipped 180 degrees (some kind east-west hemisphere thing), contributing to the typo. I hope this explains why Larry accidentaly called you Morry.

I do agree that Harry Palmer does rock. (:facepalm: that was bad, but I couldn't help it)

• Members

Toby, I guess you don't realise that
Brody
, when translated to the king's english, is actually
Kobe
. Also, I think English keyboards are flipped 180 degrees (some kind east-west hemisphere thing), contributing to the typo. I hope this explains why Larry accidentaly called you Morry.

I do agree that Harry Palmer does rock. (
:facepalm:
that was bad, but I couldn't help it)

Never a problem and what fettle FoldingBiro? :thu: Let's not forget who's spying on who FieldingBureau :cool: or is it HidingHero?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

this month i clean porta potties out down at Minute Maid field............muhahahahahahaah, it's a {censored}ty job that's for sure..........muhahahahahahahahaah---what a buncha crap--muhahahahahaahhaahahah.
:lol::facepalm:

The slogan on the local porta-john trucks, "We're number one in the number two business." :lol:

• Members

The slogan on the local porta-john trucks, "We're number one in the number two business."
:lol:

and everybody wonder's why i write such {censored}ty songs with an attitude............:rolleyes:

cause thet STINK i'm tellin ya............muhahahahahahahaah:facepalm:

• Members

Worked on family farm for 25 years in central MO, USA. 1500 acres of corn, wheat, soybeans, and fed out the calves of 100 cows. Left at age 45 and got my first 'real job' because I didn't really love it, and wasn't making a living. Now I take care of a network, and come up with custom Linux OSs for my boss. I save them zillions of dollars and they love me.

Archived