Post Photos Of Your Gear Here !

aaaaabb

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Not in my hands yet... it's waiting in Germany for me to pick it up.

Played it a week ago for one hour, hesitated, then bought it when back home. Alluring short trip ahead I'd say...

All solid wood

Alpine spruce top, rosewood b/s, swietenia neck, ebony fretboard and bridge, 48mm nut (I LOVE the feel of the neck!!!), wood bindings, florentine cutaway (not standard), shaller tuners with ivoroid knobs, Rare Earth installed. Abalone AM signature on headstock.

Huge sound, flawless finish.

Visit http://www.albert-mueller.de/, it's worth it.

I'm having sleepless nights...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

You might notice I'm taking every opportunity to show of this pic of my favourite!

000_0098.jpg

Shes a crafter Grand Auditorium electro-acoustic. A very special guitar to me because it was bought for my eighteenth birthday (by myself) and the decision was very spontaneous, because I hadn't played guitar in some time. It was extra special because I bought her on Denmark Street, and the buying experience was unbeatable. I have an alliance VP (beater), and a squire strat too. Theres also an Ibanez artcore semi-acoustic bass and an aria AMB-50B acoustic bass. pics to follow!

-James

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonBrinley

View Post

so what kind of tone do these walden GA's have is it more taylor or martin ?

Brandon I'd lean toward the Martin sound, I guess. I know some compare the Walden sound to Taylor's, I disagree. Though I've only played the cedar/hog, ceder/rosewood models of the Nautra Line. I don't like bright sounding guitars which is why I personally never cared for Taylor. The cedar top gives the G570 a mellower tone, but whether it's flat picked or played finger style it sounds crisp as well. ( IMHO)

Trina