Post Photos Of Your Gear Here !

aaaaabb

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I had trouble posting pictures at first too. I don't know how others do it but this works for me.

Post the pics on photobucket. Then in photobucket click on the IMG code box underneath the picture which copies the site, then paste the site to your reply. You can view your post before you send it to see if it worked.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by RhiaLenee

View Post

hey you guys.....heres mine....you gotta go to the link though......if you cant see it let me know.....

http://s244.photobucket.com/albums/gg6/RhiaLenee/

Nice RhiaLenee. If you want to put the pics in your post, just click the bottom line where it says IMG code and copy it in, like

Johnson_JAG-6500_small3.jpgelectric_guitar_electric_basses_and.jpg

Need to make them bigger, tho

• Members

Finally got the twins together with a camera.smile.gif

The Seagull on the right in the one I purchased back in September when I started lessons. On the left is the Lyon (by Washburn) Got this at a local pawn shop with case and new strings for $90. The Lyon will be going to the beach house later this month.

pawsable

• Members

Well, most of you have probably seen this before, but here's my Go Guitars Go-Walnut Grande. It's a bit of a special order job, w/figured spruce, Walnut and Ebony bridge and fingerboard (as opposed to the standard rosewood). I'm thinking very seriously now of getting one of his (Sam Radding's) parlors for my next guitar:

Go1.jpg

go2.jpg

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by DrPotts

View Post

Wow SlimCity, that is one great looking guitar!

Hey that IS NOT my guitar lol... I WISH i tried to quote james russell and HIS pic and comment on HIS gorgeous guitar

MY guitar is my profile pic in case you were talking about that one in which case THANKS!

• Members

Victor Baker Custom Made 7 String Guitar #201 Stolen 03-05-08 in Philadelphia PA 19144

On Wednesday the 5th of March 2008 at 5.45 PM,a custom made Victor Baker 7 string guitar was delivered to the wrong address in Pulaski Avenue,Philadelphia by Fed Ex without a signature release for the package being obtained.

The 25lb LARGE box was addressed to Victor Baker Guitars at 5212 Pulaski Avenue but was delivered by mistake to 5217 Pulaski Avenue and left on the front porch without any release authorization.

The serial # is 201 and this is stamped on the 20th fret on the fingerboard and signed - along with the serial # on the inside of the instrument.The only other markings on the guitar are the letters “VB” that are engraved in abalone into the headstock.

This is a very distinctive guitar and immediately recognizable.

There is a reward being offered for the return of this instrument with no questions being asked – but if we find this instrument – and it will appear one day – we will be asking some very serious questions.

This guitar is too distinctive a piece to remain “missing” and we can assure you that it is too hot to handle.

It’s safe return would be most greatly appreciated and rewarded generously…..Thank you

Please contact the owner : aj washington in Nashville TN @ (615) 485 8250 or email to digitalboy1@gmail.com

Alternatively you can contact Victor Baker in Philadelphia PA @ (215) 327 1708 or email to victor@victorbaker.com

Here is a link to some photos of the guitar...She's a real gem

http://s292.photobucket.com/albums/mm38/digitalboytn/

• Members

Howdy, folks. I'm new to this forum. I'm loving these Pictures...Some incredibly beautiful guitars. Alas, I am just a poor boy....but for contrast (or a good laugh) here's my 1971(?) Yamaha FG180.....the story is posted here.... I offer it as the cheapest (non-free) (non-gift) box on these pages... It ain't too purty, but it sounds damm good......behold...