So how many have YOU bought so far this year?

GAS Man

• Members

Nothing in 2006.
January is a very tough month.
My commercial truck insurance payment; car; home and umbrella insurance policies are due; last quarterly tax payment for 2005 is due on 1/15; motor home payment is due; property tax is due at the end of the month....plus all my regular utility bills.
January 2006 is not a pretty month.

• Members
Originally posted by GAS Man

Being GAS afflicted, I'm already up to two.

Though thank heaven, none of them are in stock right now so they are on order which will give my credit cards a brief moment to heal from X-mas abuse.

Yesterday I ordered a Yamaha RGX A-2 with freebies

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/g=home/search/detail/base_pid/519172/

And today I took advantage (or got suckered in
:rolleyes:
) by the 10% off Fender deal at Music 123 and ordered a Nashville Tele for $472.

http://www.music123.com/Fender-Nashville-Telecaster--Maple-i41181.music

What deals have had their way with you so far this year?

Same day, that night I added 3 more to the list :freak:

Got a Dano 56 Pro on closeout, a DiPinto Mark IV (open box) and a Wilson Bros Venture (open box). All on blow-out sale prices. I just SAVED the family another $300 of skukum deals!! :freak:

5 so far. :cry: Damn GAS! :mad:

• Members

Two so far, a 2000 Fender American Texas Special Fat Strat, and just tomight a Fender American Deluxe Fat Strat (Montego black with gold pickguard, rosewood neck, locking tuners, and an LSR nut). The second one is to replace the first, which I actually didn't bond with (maple necks just dont work for me). I'm going to replace the Cobalt S1 pickups on the Deluxe with an EMG Lukather set that I have sitting around.

• Members

My 1st of 2006. I just did a BIN on Ebay for $259. Hopefully, you'll see some better photos next week.

e4_1.jpg
c5_1.jpg
bb_1.jpg

This is the JT-RES Deluxe model. The headstock is now angled to do away with the string retainer & the neck finish matches the body. If the mini hummer sucks, I'm gonna install a P90. Hell, I might install a P90 whether the mini sucks or not.

HEY!!!MAZI BEE!!! How does the whammy bar attach to this thing??? :D

• Members

No guitars yet, only some accessories. I got a roller saddle bridge for my Artcore. Some Lindy Fralin p90 pickups for my Agile Al 2800. A Celestion Greenback for my amp. And Dan Erlewine's book on how to set up your electric guitar. All this will keep me busy for a little while.

• Members

One so far, Fernandes Vertigo X with a Duncan of some sort, $145 shipped from Musicgoround.

Probably gonna pick up our guitarist's Peavey Tracer, as well, for $100, and hoping to repair a few that are out of comission.

Also trying my best to get a guitar my friend never recieved from Ebay. Tracked the guy down, he claims he's gonna ship it. We'll see. Fernandes Monterey Deluxe.

• Members

Bought my last guitar just before christmas, and now I'll try not to buy any until maybe the summer.. I've got a couple of projects laying around that needs my attention.
A strat body and neck that needs some paint and assembly, and my homebrew-tele is in parts.. I was going to install a bigsby on the tele, and a mini-humbucker in the neck position + I bought a GFS vintage 62 for the bridge. I've got all the parts, but I just have'nt gotten around to putting it all together. The tele-body needs some new holes for the bridge posts, and maybe I'll refinish it. It is more than reliced at the moment..

Archived