Welcome to SSS!

Anderton

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A distortion in the time/space continuum has occurred. We regret any inconvenience this may cause you, and expect to have it fixed in approximately 2-4 hours. We highly recommend you not do any time traveling during this period, as we cannot guarantee you will return to where you left.

We appreciate your understanding.

• Members
A distortion in the time/space continuum has occurred. We regret any inconvenience this may cause you, and expect to have it fixed in approximately 2-4 hours. We highly recommend you not do
any
time traveling during this period, as we cannot guarantee you will return to where you left.

We appreciate your understanding.

It's all fine with me. :).

• Members

Craig Anderton - leading his flock out of wormholes since AOL was relevant.

What a guy!

Hey, happy New Year, Craig.

If there was an award for most original description of my function here...you would win!

Thanks for the new year's wishes. I'm happy to report that the time/space distortion has been fixed, so feel free to resume time traveling. There's no question it's safe now. I just did a quick hop to Alpha Centauri to check it out, and everything went fine.

Oh, and Flemtone - Xffg from Lower Centauri says hello, and wants to know if you can bring more Lindt chocolate next time. I can't tell you what she planned to do with it, and you, in a forum that may be read by children but it sounds very...interesting.

You're a lucky guy, I really didn't realize the implications of having a girlfriend with four arms who can float. She also wanted to know if you had any spare Valvoline motor oil. Don't ask.

• Members

You know, I was just haunting my favorite place (Keys Synths and Samplers, you should try it sometime, it's AWESUM), minding my own business, and then I got SUCKED INTO YOUR SPACE TIME WORMHOLE THINGIE!!

You really ought to get that thing fixed, man. :mad: Now I'm all lost and discombobulated.

• Members

If there was an award for most original description of my function here...you would win!

Thanks for the new year's wishes. I'm happy to report that the time/space distortion has been fixed, so feel free to resume time traveling. There's no question it's safe now. I just did a quick hop to Alpha Centauri to check it out, and everything went fine.

Oh, and Flemtone - Xffg from Lower Centauri says hello, and wants to know if you can bring more Lindt chocolate next time. I can't tell you what she planned to do with it, and you, in a forum that may be read by children but it sounds very...interesting.

You're a lucky guy, I really didn't realize the implications of having a girlfriend with four arms who can float. She also wanted to know if you had any spare Valvoline motor oil. Don't ask.

Valvoline and Lindt chocolates!!! This can only mean one thing! I'm going to be a qwrzzl!!!

*passes cigars around*

*disappears in a flash of plasma*

• Members

Valvoline and Lindt chocolates!!! This can only mean one thing! I'm going to be a qwrzzl!!!

*passes cigars around*

Whooaaaaaa! You didn't tell me they were Centauri cigars...damn, now my monitor is melting, and my keyboard is talking to me. And I think my cat is flying...but, congratulations, Flemtone! I'm sure you'll make a great qwrzz!

Archived