Welcome to SSS!

Anderton

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hi there -

So, are the new forums designed to replace existing forums here at HC, or are they intended to be additions to the forum list, and let the original "less-filtered" forums such as Open Jam and Recording remain?

Just curious...

There are a lot of very talented forum members that frequent the original forums, along with a ton of great information stored in the threads and stickies in the original forums, and it'll be interesting to see how things at the HC forums progress over the next few months.

• Members

Welcome to HC, Craig and gang. This looks to be an interesting addition to the forum line-up here, along with the others which just popped up.

If any of you folks need a change of pace occasionally, you're welcome to check out Cool Jam, not to be confused with Open Jam.

I followed a link to your old location, and liked the tone of the forum over there, so I think I'll be spending some time over here. And, of course, it's great to have someone of Craig's reputation on board.

:cool:

• Members
Originally posted by Kid Klash

Hi there -

So, are the new forums designed to replace existing forums here at HC, or are they intended to be additions to the forum list, and let the original "less-filtered" forums such as Open Jam and Recording remain?

I don't have inside knowledge, but according to Scott Lehman, there may be some less active forums which are replaced. That wouldn't be likely to include Recording, and would only include Open Jam if the standard was mental activity! (I keed, I keed!)

;)

There are a few forums which really don't get much activity. I haven't looked closely enough yet to see if any have disappeared.

:cool:

• Members

Originally posted by Kid Klash

Hi there -

They are not replacing existing forums, we're just adding new ones. The exceptions are that Dave Bryce has become the head honcho on the existing Keyboard forum, and Dendy Jarrett has taken over moderating the existing Drum forum.

Otherwise, it's strictly new additions, and we hope to get lots of cross pollination between all the forums, old and new!

• Members

Hi Craig,

I made it over here. It's looking pretty good. Wow, Lee has been busy. Day one and she already has 200 posts! Lee, don't forget to give the fingers and wrists a break. Between keying and guitar playing, you don't want to get carpal tunnel syndrome.;)

• Members

Originally posted by Lee Flier

They are not replacing existing forums, we're just adding new ones. The exceptions are that Dave Bryce has become the head honcho on the existing Keyboard forum, and Dendy Jarrett has taken over moderating the existing Drum forum.

Otherwise, it's strictly new additions, and we hope to get lots of cross pollination between all the forums, old and new!

Cool. Thanks for the reply.

Welcome to HC, by the way.

Archived