Welcome to SSS!

Anderton

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

By jove I can't leave you miscreants alone for a minute. There I am, holidaying in the Austrian Alps along with Mrs. Blackpig. Now here I am home again only to find that we have moved house. I am sure it will all be to the good; at the moment I am glad that I have found you all again. I am also glad to be alive because flying scares me {censored}less.:)

• Members

Well thanks for the kind words. I'm thoroughly enjoying myself in the new digs, and also working on some new educational content for the site. Those of you who remember the early days of MusicPlayer.com can look forward to things I did like the "Step by Step Mastering" with audio examples, which was very popular. Nothing like rich media to get a point across!

Welcome Ky.

• Members

Craig,

It's good to visit your new home -- nice digs! I'm an old friend from the SSS on AOL days (digital vs. analog fries), who hung out at Music Player (when he had the time), and now you'll see the Mayor of Marathon lurking here every now and again. Congrats on the new forum!

The good news is that I'm term-limited out of office next March, and I'll finally get a chance to work on recording some new music, and maybe hang out here more often, too. In the meantime, stop on down for some stone crabs (well, as soon as they get back in season -- October 15).

Congrats again on the new SSS!

By the way... check out my article on recording a live CD in the September issue of Acoustic Guitar magazine! I'm finally published!!! The Big Time!!! WOO HOO!

Ooops... sorry.

• Members

Hi Craig,

I am wondering if you could explain why I am unable to attach photos to posts in the attachment section. I use a mac. The attachment seems to show up after I have applied it on the posting page, but when I preview it doesn't appear. I convert it to jpeg in iPhoto before attaching. Please advise.

• Members

Craig,

Even when the pic is only 40 kb, it still won't show up on the post. It is listed as a .jpg, not .jpeg. Also, it's name does appear next to the choose file button after I have selected it, just no picture shows up. For instance, I added the attachment to this post and it isn't showing up here either. EDIT!!! Actually, it is showing up now. I guess I got it to work after all. In the words of Gilda Radner, "Never Mind!":confused:

• Members

Welcome, Wheat and Bob...I remember that dinner in Nashville, I think I was working with Randy Kling at Disk Mastering...I learned a lot from him :) As I recall dinner was pretty good too.

Bob, as an AOL vet, you'll find things are a bit different here but at least it doesn't cost ya $3 an hour!!

• 5 years later...

Archived