Craig's SSS refugees - Sound Off!

flemtone

• Members
Originally posted by Alndln2

I guess I'm here,I think.This reminds me of my very first day of Kindergarden when my parents had to drag me all the way there.
:mad:

And now you have to write a post about what you did this summer, Alndln! :D (Hey, what's with the "2" in your handle? There's another Alndln here?!? :eek: )

I love having my same handle! Been the same on virtually every sight I've registered on!

Oh, and for some reason the img capability is off in these forums. Even cross posting the thumbs up smiley yields a link rather than showing the image. :(

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by rim

"Here I Yam!!!"

"Don Diego, you are El Zorro?"

:D:D:D

"Ah hahhhh, two fruits and a veg'table!"
"Actually the tomato is a fruit..."

"Garlic. A lot of garlic".

Tim "There is no shame in being poor, only in dressing poorly" from Jersey

• Members
Originally posted by gearmike

*stumbling through the door...

Is this the loading dock? Am I in the right venue?

Where's your satin, buddy? You supposed to be in the truck as a loader, a pusher, lighting, audio or video?

Or are you with catering?!? (slurping noises.)

:D (Hi Mike!)

• Members
Originally posted by fantasticsound

Where's your satin, buddy? You supposed to be in the truck as a loader, a pusher, lighting, audio or video?

Or are you with catering?!? (slurping noises.)

:D
(Hi
Mike
!)

Didn't you see my damn Lammie!? Now just point me towards monitor land and all will be forgiven...

(There's no way I'm mixing FOH on this show...)

• Members
Originally posted by gearmike

Didn't you see my damn Lammie!? Now just point me towards monitor land and all will be forgiven...

(There's no way I'm mixing FOH on this show...)

Hey! You were the one asking "Where do I go?", buddy. Give me attitude and I'll tell you where to go. ;) And I'll shuffle your mixes at the console, EQ's and amp inputs. ;)

I'm workin' from the neck down on this gig! :D

• Members

FKA henrysb3. Tedster, your absence is deafening. Oh yeah, he was on the night shift last night. I think he's exhausted trying to boost his post count.

tHANKyou

So today my world it smiles,
Your hand in mine we walk the miles.
Thanks to you it will be done,
For you to me are the only one.

...Page and Plant

• Members
Originally posted by fantasticsound

How did you manage to have more posts on the new login than the old one,
Soapbox/Geoff
?!?
:eek:

Neil, back when I was just soapbox at the MusicPlayer forums, I signed up under that name at a bunch of other sites (including this one) as well. I never really got around to posting much elsewhere though...

Fast forward to July, 2005. Once the multi-forum move from MP to HC was announced, I signed up here as myself and began posting regularly in HC's Keys, Synths & Samplers forum.

(Dave Bryce had a head start over there; so while the transition here is just beginning, the transition there is pretty much complete. :) )

Best,

Geoff

Archived