Craig's SSS refugees - Sound Off!

flemtone

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Fendercaster here!
Well, I made it through the portal. Got a little roughed up, but fine otherwise. Gee, even though this is only my second post on HC, I've got seniority over a lot of you other refugees. Signed up here a couple of years ago, and have .000000001 posts per day!:D (or something like that)
I'm glad to see so many of you have made the trip, I hope the atmosphere will be as nice as it was in our old hometown!

• Members

It was a bit of a pain in the you-know-what getting signed up and changing the default password to something I can remember, but alas, here I am... now I can continue bugging you guys about recording pipe organs, hah! :)

Nice to see most everyone made it!

PS: No avatars? I feel naked without my avatar!!

• Members

This is great! It's like a family reunion, even though we all just saw each other a few days (or hours) ago!

Too damn much smiling going on around here. I'm all choked up.

I think I'll print out these pages for future perusal.

Welcome home, everybody. There's beer and iced tea in the fridge.

-Tim from Jersey :D:D:D

• Members

I've been here two weeks waiting for you guys. :eek:

Almost got into a couple of fights trying to hold our table. Thanks for finally showing up!!! :rolleyes:

BTW, as far as the bill is concerned, I only had a salad... and some water. :p

• Members

What a fancy new place with the purple drapes and carpeting. Man, someone turn the lights down, it's way too bright in here. What we need is some shag carpet and black lights to make it feel a bit more homey. :cool:

• Members
Originally posted by DC Ross

What a fancy new place with the purple drapes and carpeting. Man, someone turn the lights down, it's way too bright in here. What we need is some shag carpet and black lights to make it feel a bit more homey.
:cool:

All that's fine, but, better for the next room. Check out the view out these windows here!!!

• Members

More posts than Ted... remember, you saw it here first.

I think the only other thing that goes back farther than the last time Ted had 59 posts is...

ummm, ...is hmmmm, ... nope... I can't re... whatever it was, it's probably gone now.

• Members
Originally posted by steadyb

I've been here two weeks waiting for you guys.
:eek:

Almost got into a couple of fights trying to hold our table. Thanks for finally showing up!!!
:rolleyes:

BTW, as far as the bill is concerned, I only had a salad... and some water.
:p

Nice try, steadyb!! I've been watching you nibbling on my hot wings and drinking Dak's pitchers of beer!

I'm watchin' you, boyo! (Walking away, never losing eye contact...)

:D

Gotta love seeing everyone's screen names pop up in one thread. That's why it seems like a family reunion, guys and gals! :cool:

Archived